Quantcast

>>Mondaze GMT<<

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
ahh nothing like the alarm going off at 2:30 am . Butt early shift which is good given the forecast of 100* temps every afternoon through thursday. Day 8 of working 27 days in a row, gotta pay for that new truck some how. meh.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Riding a larger trail system in the north west of Denmark where I used to go to the beach as a kid. It was super windy but despite the cold Danish "summer" trails were in great shape. Rode with the local trails builders so it was the royal tour

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Hellacious week trying to get things wrapped up before going away at the end of the week.
Good thing the weather isnt cooperating so shit will likely go sideways fast.

We have a 13yo japanese exchange student staying with us for the week as well, just to keep things extra interesting.
The kid is awesome and we're communicating well through an elaborate version of charades.
He's running around like Wang in Caddyshack taking pictures of everything and upon seeing my truck when we first picked him up declared 'America!' before insisting on many photos in front of it.
I fully expect a GTA5 derived international incident at some point as my boys and he are like brothers from another mother.

In other news, 18yr anniversary yesterday. Fuck I'm getting old.

Last edited:

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
bad case of the fuckits. guess i'll go to work since i couldn't ride anyway due to waiting on new upper hs to arrive. fuckit!

hopefully it'll be here in time for "WeDon'tCareWednesdays" (or, if you're local, WilsonsWednesdays)

today's drive in to work has been brought to you by The Ghost Inside on shuffle

Last edited:

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
:wave:

Ow....my liver.

Taking the FIL up to Golden for the Coors tour, so in addition to abusing my liver, I will now abuse my taste buds and sense of decency.
well the good news is there's no chance you'll wind up too drunk to drive hom
Unless you remember that there are three other micro breweries withing walking distance of there (well, the far one is a mile or so) which will be open and serving "beer" flavored beer!

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning. Training officially begins today for marathon #7. I came so close to qualifying for the Boston Marathon last time...so close I can taste it. I just need to improve by a couple of minutes. I need a 3:15. I'm thinking 3:10.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
upon seeing my truck when we first picked him up declared 'America!' before insisting on many photos in front of it
This is hilarious. :D

After work today I'm taking my mangled tire (no chance of salvage, IMO) and mildly mangled rim (maybe?) into Discount Tire for them to have a look-see.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Anywhere above VA = cold on the East Coast. NC and down you're good. Thanks O'GulfStream.

I don't know how i grew up swimming in the ocean in Maine. I stick a foot in there now and it instantly turns red.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
I don't know how i grew up swimming in the ocean in Maine. I stick a foot in there now and it instantly turns red.
You just need more antifreeze in your system as you age. After a few dark and stormys I'll stay in for hours.

My youngest will swim in Casco as early as May. Little fucker is part harbor seal.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
We used to go wakeboarding in the ocean all summer - lobster boat wake was excellent to launch off of.

Now, I am indeed a sissy and have no problem staying shorebound and drinking beers while my kids swim. In fact, that's what I plan on doing most of next week.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Another cold rainy day in Denmark. Took my sister in law out mountain biking teaching her basic skills and getting her bike setup correctly. Mountain biking has gotta a huge new following in Denmark that last 5 years.

Bought local stouts and drinking them now.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Afternoon. Took the girls to the local county fair on Saturday and they had a blast. Ripped up landscaping and worked outside yesterday with a few cocktails and floating around in the pool. Got up to go blueberry picking this AM, kids in car driving along, pull into the blueberry path and youngest vomits. Clean her up and the car, she cries because she wants to pick blueberries...swears she's all better so we start pickinng and she vomits again, a lot, looks at me as says "sorry...I am not ok, let's go home". Good times.
The upside is that my car is now very clean.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Hi yall.
short day today. leaving early so i can go pack for a work trip to cherokee NC. yay trees & humidity.