Quantcast

>>Mondaze GMT<<

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Isht going down at work just got awesome. Kid that just quit went full nuclear. Needless to say, things are getting... uh awesomer... here.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Sent out an email to my entire department (staff and boss) letting them know if my vacation plans and things to be done while I'm gone. I closed it with:

Thursday the 13th – I’ll come in late, delete two weeks of email, light the files in my in-box on fire, and do tequila shots until the Findings Summary report looks reasonable.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Sent out an email to my entire department (staff and boss) letting them know if my vacation plans and things to be done while I'm gone. I closed it with:

Thursday the 13th – I’ll come in late, delete two weeks of email, light the files in my in-box on fire, and do tequila shots until the Findings Summary report looks reasonable.
Sounds like management material.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
After work today I'm taking my mangled tire (no chance of salvage, IMO) and mildly mangled rim (maybe?) into Discount Tire for them to have a look-see.
New tire was in order, as was clear. The rim was deemed salvageable. Win. :monkey:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Isht going down at work just got awesome. Kid that just quit went full nuclear. Needless to say, things are getting... uh awesomer... here.
by kid do you mean 20 something fresh out of college and his first job in the real world?

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I had an emotional moment on the trail tonight.

I've been riding this local place, since pretty much the beginning of whenever I started to mountain bike. I cleared this one little section without dabbing a foot for probably the 3rd or 4th time. This is a spot of two 160 degree hairpins, around very large trees, complete with giant roots. Its really a flow killer of the trail and but man, when you clear, you're happy.

Of course, after getting through that spot, I clip a tree with my shoulder on a flat and straight section of trail. :D

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I had an emotional moment on the trail tonight.

I've been riding this local place, since pretty much the beginning of whenever I started to mountain bike. I cleared this one little section without dabbing a foot for probably the 3rd or 4th time. This is a spot of two 160 degree hairpins, around very large trees, complete with giant roots. Its really a flow killer of the trail and but man, when you clear, you're happy.

Of course, after getting through that spot, I clip a tree with my shoulder on a flat and straight section of trail. :D
Gotta love the Spitty.