Quantcast

*+#Mondaze GMT#+*

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
My second hand dental rig showed up today. First time I have ever bought a used bike from a buy/sell forum. Got a pretty good deal on a pretty spotless bike. Everything was is in great condition short of some shot brake rotors. It would seem the previous owner either spent a lot of time shuttling steep dirt roads or swapped out the some worn rotors. Cosmo inspected it and approved.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
My second hand dental rig showed up today. First time I have ever bought a used bike from a buy/sell forum. Got a pretty good deal on a pretty spotless bike. Everything was is in great condition short of some shot brake rotors. It would seem the previous owner either spent a lot of time shuttling steep dirt roads or swapped out the some worn rotors. Cosmo inspected it and approved.

From PB?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Just got the email from work that they are now going to factor our effective commute mileage into our mileage pay-out. Need to get some clarification on that, because I'm a remote worker. If they try to peg m

That looks like my friend's bike. Custom paint job and build from there. CO bike?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Just got the email from work that they are now going to factor our effective commute mileage into our mileage pay-out. Need to get some clarification on that, because I'm a remote worker. If they try to peg m

That looks like my friend's bike. Custom paint job and build from there. CO bike?
Nah, pretty much a stock Ibis Ripmo with TRP G-spec brakes. SoCal bike, cleaning out the dust to make room for some wet loam

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
My friends opened a new restaurant. I was invited to the trial run before the Grand Opening. They have a bunch of concepts not related to the food I did not enjoy. They over served everyone that was willing to be over served. However the bar service was not fast enough to keep up with the food. The menu overstated the food. Many dishes were not as the Menu described them. Even the Drunks noticed. Free food is always welcome. Sysco cuisine is not local or fresh.