Quantcast

***Mondaze GMT***

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
My bike trip with the company to Hungary got canceled due to new travel restrictions due to savings. At least I lost a lot of weight and did a lot of good bike riding but sucks to miss what would have been a fun riding adventure.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Was pretty happy to get a decent sleep last night because today was a day of trying to work out what previous people had messed up with electrickery systems.
Sparky spark.
7176690292867298430.jpg

The old threaded spade lug for a positive common, yeah just tuck it up in the dash, what could go wrong?
-6286439186938877533.jpg
So much weird stuff was done to this thing because someone didn't understand basic physics, so they fucked up the electrics.

Last edited:

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
My bike trip with the company to Hungary got canceled due to new travel restrictions due to savings. At least I lost a lot of weight and did a lot of good bike riding but sucks to miss what would have been a fun riding adventure.
Go anyways?

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Back to work, busy day ahead. I'm happy having another bike project. No idea where it'll go but I get a kick out of these things. Hopefully I'll have a rideable bike at the end of this.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Headed home from Vermont this morning. At least I have the day off from work. Splat got a ride in early this morning and I'd have joined him if I wasn't sleeping. Slept well though...9+ hours all three nights.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
:wave: fun weekend.
Good ride yesterday, up to a new trail which 3 of us bailed on. So much gnars for the conditions, basically sliding down dust-covered steep rocks for a while, and while I know folks are riding it, I'll wait until it beds in a bit and we get some rain.

Otherwise, life is good. have a good Monday people.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
:wave: fun weekend.
Good ride yesterday, up to a new trail which 3 of us bailed on. So much gnars for the conditions, basically sliding down dust-covered steep rocks for a while, and while I know folks are riding it, I'll wait until it beds in a bit and we get some rain.

Otherwise, life is good. have a good Monday people.
Powder Keg?

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
hallo peoples

WFH today. was to be in house at hospital but Baby Aya is sniffly thus keeping her home from preschool with me. wife + elder kid off at Keystone this morning through Wed for school trip.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
yes. I know I've got it, but not yesterday. it's a spicy meatball.
let's go up after some rain.
ooh that looks interesting!

and it's not deemed acoustic bike-only, excellent :D

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
got the day off today to mourn the Queen. too bad it's rainy and cold. and I have a meeting with the principal to go over what the school and school board are going to do to help my son catch up the two years he's behind....

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Slept like shit. Decided to have a small slice of chocolate eclair from the new French bakery in town after dinner and didn't go to sleep until after 1am. Thankfully today is largely prep for classes I'm teaching later this week and next.

Going to ride down to the library with Haley today. It's her first ride across major streets and down to the library. We'll be working on picking out the safest route (major vs. minor street crossings when the residential street makes more sense than the bike path because of prior), being cognizant of people in cars, and making sure bikes are locked properly.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
DH tires for the son's bike so we can go to the bike park. there are 2 super mellow trails that are definitely within his ability level. i have an old set of DH elbow pads that fit him perfectly as knee pads.

considering tossing some DH tires on the yeti 4x. would be a bit better suited to what we'd be riding. the DH bike would be overkill. and i'm still waiting on the shock for the megatrail.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
DH tires for the son's bike so we can go to the bike park. there are 2 super mellow trails that are definitely within his ability level. i have an old set of DH elbow pads that fit him perfectly as knee pads.

considering tossing some DH tires on the yeti 4x. would be a bit better suited to what we'd be riding. the DH bike would be overkill. and i'm still waiting on the shock for the megatrail.
My historical preference was always Minion F/HR (or Larsen TT). The current setup is for bmx track and well polished dj trails.