Quantcast

***Mondaze GMT***

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
considering tossing some DH tires on the yeti 4x. would be a bit better suited to what we'd be riding. the DH bike would be overkill. and i'm still waiting on the shock for the megatrail.
That would not be out of place for that bike. There was a time when it was the only bike I had, and it was outfitted with a TALAS 36 up front and meaty DH tires. It spent a bunch of days downhilling at Vail in that configuration.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
That would not be out of place for that bike. There was a time when it was the only bike I had, and it was outfitted with a TALAS 36 up front and meaty DH tires. It spent a bunch of days downhilling at Vail in that configuration.
yea its not even full on DH. its the easiest green circle trails that my 7 year old would be able to ride.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Fack. So my new manager has scheduled our 1:1's every other Tuesday at 2:30. Not only am I usually not here on Tuesday, I'm rarely working after 2. So now I'm shifting my in office days to Tuesday and Friday. WTF.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Got a surprise late-notice from the IRS... how long do you suppose it's going to take me to get this SNAFU sorted out? :disgust:
:popcorn:
Yes - attorney has been engaged. Hoping for a quick-ish resolution to that one. If this IRS nonsense doesn't resolve quickly, I may have the attorney handle that one too. :D
Have you considered not engaging in financial fuckery?

:D

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
That's highly unusual. Weekly 1:1 with my boss has been the standard for me in the past 20-ish years.
Weekly, damn. Our sprints are 2 weeks so at least there is that to talk about. But I feel like mine will result in additional work.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
My 1:1 meetings are weekly. Some weeks I just say yep diddly shit has been done since we last talked. But it's usually all good and just an open chat about what's going on.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Also I'm doing some solidworks pdm/manage training and holy hell. It is solidly boring as fack.

I don't even use solidworks..

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
In general yes, though it would appear I now have a re-occuring condition that is at best a nuisance, and at worst @Pesqueeb territory. Gotta go get my scroggs fondled and try to suppress my biological tendencies in the process.
Well, as long as the Dr doesn't have a manbun, you shouldn't get confused.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
So I'm at the mountains. Had good coffee in the morning waiting for weather to decide what it wants to be since I had no idea what to wear (drizzle, sun, tons of rain, all repeating every 1h). Said screw it. Went for the trails. New bike is cool. My body is not cool. Running alone won't replace the gym. Need to lift some stuff.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
So I'm at the mountains. Had good coffee in the morning waiting for weather to decide what it wants to be since I had no idea what to wear (drizzle, sun, tons of rain, all repeating every 1h). Said screw it. Went for the trails. New bike is cool. My body is not cool. Running alone won't replace the gym. Need to lift some stuff.
Or just ride your bike more. :busted:

Lift it up some hike a bike sections. :D

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
In general yes, though it would appear I now have a re-occuring condition that is at best a nuisance, and at worst @Pesqueeb territory. Gotta go get my scroggs fondled and try to suppress my biological tendencies in the process.
when i go....i'm going to be the buffett for a bear somewhere...

i do not give doctors money.