Quantcast

***Mondaze GMT***

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Going down to the in-laws for the day. That's going to be... something.

What is this general sense of anxiety I feel? Mid-life crisis? So many things I wanna do, seemingly so little time to do them.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Awake. Today's goals involve detailing both cars, starting to prep for the Grand Junction race next weekend, and yardwork. We might go to the neighbor's for a bbq, but Wifey was knackered when she got home with the girls last night, which is always a good look when making new friends. Haley's helmet has been delayed 3 weeks. The painting facility was flooded and down from May 2-23, so we're looking at getting it around her birthday instead of last week. They will be shipping it expedited, which is nice though.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
:wave:

Kiddo wanted to go out to eat last night. Went to a nicer place on one of the lake. Twas nice.

was working in the shop until my back said “welcome to 40”. Coffee and ice pack at the moment.

Will probably celebrate today by going grocery shopping.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Wife is currently on a germ tube flying home. I've had to keep myself and the DSO alive since Tuesday, so just a few more hours to go. Hopefully a ride with her this afternoon.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Drinking espresso getting ready to head off to work. Dialysis doesn't take holiday breaks so nor do we.

spread out 60 cubic feet of bark on the yard borders yesterday so I'm a bit sore.

Going to try and rehome a couple of pair of hiking boots to a co worker. The boots are in great shape but my feet are now size 13 and the boots are 12s
20240526_202321.jpg

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

I found out the replacement water heater for Frita was made by someone else? The controller still seems to work, or at least power on because rerunning just the controller wire would be a HUGE pain in the ass. Need to replace the radiator hoses and top off the coolant, then maybe a test drive. I am taking it in tomorrow to have the alignment rechecked because after I put the new steering box in, it seems to have a slight pull at speed, which is weird. Projects are fun, yay.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
really elegant string of pearls configuration, highly unstable.....

Not much on the radar today, still shopping for a 3D printer and a sheet metal trim brake. I may enjoy the shopping process more than using it.

Starting to get the garage empty and the trailer outfitted. looking forward to putting the maslow CNC to work as soon as it arrives. finding good lumber around here for the frame will be tough.

maybe I will work on the boat today

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
So yesterday we were driving into town to look at used furniture we aren't going to buy. While on the freeway I got passed by a Cyber Truck and the wife says "what the fuck is that?" Apparently the Cyber Truck isn't huge on Bravo TV or TikTok, so she has no idea it even existed. :rofl:

She was totally blown away by how terrible it looks. I didn't know she had never even seen a picture of it, amazing.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
So yesterday we were driving into town to look at used furniture we aren't going to buy. While on the freeway I got passed by a Cyber Truck and the wife says "what the fuck is that?" Apparently the Cyber Truck isn't huge on Bravo TV or TikTok, so she has no idea it even existed. :rofl:

She was totally blown away by how terrible it looks. I didn't know she had never even seen a picture of it, amazing.
Maybe it was the same mental midget that was a laughing stock of the coast this weekend

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
.Hey gang
lots of yard work. Looking nice but always seems like there’s more I can do. I guess that’s home ownership. Lots of tree trimming and hanging off a ladder.

I continue to do battle with the birds and my house. I have a woodpecker “friend” who likes to put a hole in the siding, and then that’s it. Just one hole. Then in the spring another little fella comes along and uses the hole for a house. I’ve tried all kinds of things to keep them away, but I think I’m going to try hanging a bird house and see if we can #coexist.

Might get out for a ride- wanted to MTB it but that just seems like so much more work than hopping on the roadie and getting after it. Oh well.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Finished the GG. Rode the GG. Short ride cut shorter as it started raining sooner than expected. Still had fun, nice bike. Needs a little tweaking but was in the ballpark for the initial setup.

Laundry and packing for Bonaire.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
.Hey gang
lots of yard work. Looking nice but always seems like there’s more I can do. I guess that’s home ownership. Lots of tree trimming and hanging off a ladder.

I continue to do battle with the birds and my house. I have a woodpecker “friend” who likes to put a hole in the siding, and then that’s it. Just one hole. Then in the spring another little fella comes along and uses the hole for a house. I’ve tried all kinds of things to keep them away, but I think I’m going to try hanging a bird house and see if we can #coexist.

Might get out for a ride- wanted to MTB it but that just seems like so much more work than hopping on the roadie and getting after it. Oh well.
Always stuff to do in the yard. I like it though. Move a few plants around when one rhododendron died. Candle pruned most of my pines. As my garden has matured workload is going down as weeds has less space.

Threw some football with the boys. My shoulder doing better than last year. Love simple summer things like that.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Super common in the UK, wife had never seen them until she found some on a ride over there.

Rubbing a dock leaf on the irritated skin helps.