Quantcast

***Monderp GMT***

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning. I dragged my fat ass out of bed this morning at 5:00 to go run six bullshit miles in the dark cold. Those early morning runs are tough to get up for on Mondays. I haven't been a morning runner, but I have to now since I have two workouts pretty much every day. (swim on tonight's schedule)

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
in the office. would rather not be.

yesterday: breakfast, bike ride, nap with the kid on the couch, playtime with kid, mother in law came up, so wife and i managed to have dinner out, followed by errands, chores, bed.

today is not going to be quite as good. i've been in the office about 30 minutes and am already trying to figure out ways to use office supplies to kill myself

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Good morning!! Got really good rides in before the snow is supposed to fall this week. I FINALLY rembered to take my ski boot in to get fixed. Yay for me.

What a fuckup bunch of NFL games yesterday.

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
Morning , a light dusting of snow last night . Ugh, not looking forward to the trails shutting down for the season.

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
Kind of I guess , there's sign posted on most of the trails no hiking ,biking, horses in muddy conditions. I'm still new to the Boise area and don't exactly know how the winter riding works out here.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
in the office. would rather not be.

yesterday: breakfast, bike ride, nap with the kid on the couch, playtime with kid, mother in law came up, so wife and i managed to have dinner out, followed by errands, chores, bed.

today is not going to be quite as good. i've been in the office about 30 minutes and am already trying to figure out ways to use office supplies to kill myself
Normal staplers don't have enough penetration, just so you know. Try to find one of the heavy duty 100+ page staplers. Or just cut the bullshit and stick your tie in paper shredder.

I've got a coffee on my desk and am about to enjoy this apple. But first, I think I hear the pooper calling my name.

Looks like tonight will be another good ride. Nothing but blue skies and sunshine today, so far.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Normal staplers don't have enough penetration, just so you know. Try to find one of the heavy duty 100+ page staplers. Or just cut the bullshit and stick your tie in paper shredder.

I've got a coffee on my desk and am about to enjoy this apple. But first, I think I hear the pooper calling my name.

Looks like tonight will be another good ride. Nothing but blue skies and sunshine today, so far.
i don't wear a tie. hell, i haven't even tucked my shirt in since april. i started wearing sneakers too.

right now i'm trying to estimate the tensile strength required to hang myself from a light fixture with my phone cord. outlook not good.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
i don't wear a tie. hell, i haven't even tucked my shirt in since april. i started wearing sneakers too.

right now i'm trying to estimate the tensile strength required to hang myself from a light fixture with my phone cord. outlook not good.
Got to make it look like an accident so the fam can collect insurance.

Just put a bagel in the office microwave for 6 minutes. It will safely generate thick plumes of green smoke. Office will evacuate.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp

I'd be more concerned about the light coming down off the ceiling and bashing you in the head, but not fully taking you out of the game.

A good alternative would be to get up on your desk and start doing the helicopter. That'll get HR's attention.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I'd be more concerned about the light coming down off the ceiling and bashing you in the head, but not fully taking you out of the game.

A good alternative would be to get up on your desk and start doing the helicopter. That'll get HR's attention.
speaking of HR, i'm still waiting to hear back from them. lazy fucks.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210

My business casual has been like that for years, despite policy against it. Add mohawk and big beard times to the mix. I'm back to my shaving once a week if I need it or not.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
My business casual has been like that for years, despite policy against it. Add mohawk and big beard times to the mix. I'm back to my shaving once a week if I need it or not.
i'm at least still wearing long sleeves to keep the tattoos covered. and my beard is back for winter.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Kind of I guess , there's sign posted on most of the trails no hiking ,biking, horses in muddy conditions. I'm still new to the Boise area and don't exactly know how the winter riding works out here.
Yea the mud is terrible, trails gnomes are militant about staying off it. Luckily once it freezes up its game on! Night riding in Boise is good times.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Last day in the Gunshine state. YAY!!!
Have lots to do when I get back to Sin City.
Finish editng two commercials, find a travel trailer, move the fuck out of my house, check on my garden, show mucho love to my pups, take my truck back to the tranny shop (shift linkage is out of wack >.<), wax skis, go to happy hour with a friend & then watch her kickball match, hit the climbing gym, then a whole bunch of lame things that I wont share here cuz they will bore yall.
Highlight of my trip...Taco hunting, grouper sandwhiches, seeing a 10' gator while paddling & meeting two awesome women who I will keep in touch with & oh yeah, visiting my family.

Oh shit...my one year old niece. she is fkn awesome. so pretty, funny & happy. She started calling me Uncle Bear...or 'bear' since she can barely speak. She cried everytime i got near her until one day I was wearing my grateful dead shirt with a bear driving a hot rod & from that mometn on she loved me.
I got her a little stuffed Grateful Dead bear too. She loves it.
Pretty cool kid but im glad she aint mine!!!

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Drove home from the Sierras after the storm front passed. 40 mph winds on the Altamont by the wind farms, so glad to have a dually carrying my camper. Short bus today.

heard there was crazy dust storm on 395 this weekend.
I once saw a huge interestate sign ripped off its poles by wind on 395. Was pretty fkn cool!

Last edited:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Speaking of bears, my little bear is 7 months old today:

The older kid was definitely a monkey when she was little but this one channels the chubby-cheeked bear spirit.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Morning , a light dusting of snow last night . Ugh, not looking forward to the trails shutting down for the season.
We have had snow on the ground for about two weeks now. Started snowing last night sometime and has not let up since. The mud in between snowfalls right now is just stupid slick.

So this morning I find myself at home with little man, and I am making some venison soup stock. When he goes down to nao I need to load some ammunition for a friend and prepare for more hunting next weekend. Wife still needs to fill at least one tag, and I have two to go myself. Been slow for hunting this year. Oh well still have two in the freezer but would like at least one more.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
that's kind of standard procedure for most trails. once things are good and frozen, game on.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Another warm bonus day with 63F. Ride to work was glorious. Warm weather is not letting up the next 10 days and you can all keep your snow to yourself.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
So... Blizzard? Weather said moderate snow for tonight and tomorrow. Now 12"+ and blizzard. I sent Wifey to the airport in the Forester w/ snows. I currently have a Passat with all-seasons. Debating going to the airport to take her car and leave the Passat.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
So... Blizzard? Weather said moderate snow for tonight and tomorrow. Now 12"+ and blizzard. I sent Wifey to the airport in the Forester w/ snows. I currently have a Passat with all-seasons. Debating going to the airport to take her car and leave the Passat.
obligatory ///Joke