Quantcast

***Monderp GMT***

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Great weekend with @Adventurous @Nick @stoney and @Full Trucker , plus guest appearances from stoney's friend and my wife. (Ruined slightly by my needing to be on a 6AM flight this morning with the corresponding 3:45AM alarm)

FT and the group try to catch up with my wife on the climb.

The group ponders the eternal question.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Had a good easy ride tonight. Sometimes its nice riding solo.

I had a major bonehead moment tonight. Came across a cute girl and cute dog combo at the bottom of a downhill chute and was out of breath so just said sorry (not sure why..) and continued to roll down the trail. Then, about ten minutes later, ran into her again. Again apologized, this time not out of breath and with no excuse to not say more than sorry/excuse me. And this is why I'm single. Derp.

:imstupid:

But great ride. Yep. The dork logger says today was my 13th consecutive day of riding. I felt pretty great considering not taking a break in a while.

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

I had a major bonehead moment tonight. Came across a cute girl and cute dog combo at the bottom of a downhill chute and was out of breath so just said sorry (not sure why..) and continued to roll down the trail. Then, about ten minutes later, ran into her again. Again apologized, this time not out of breath and with no excuse to not say more than sorry/excuse me. And this is why I'm single. Derp.

But great ride. Yep. The dork logger says today was my 13th consecutive day of riding. I felt pretty great considering not taking a break in a while.
Well, apologizing was the Canadian thing to do eh.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

When in doubt whip it out.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
We're no longer friends.

Yes. Sorta. I fully expected some bailing out at the bottom of Silver Creek, and since we were camped on Silver Creek Road it was perfect. And Silver Creek is a pretty dang fun descent in it's own right, some parts more fun than Starvation and some less fun. But going down Starvation made for less climbing to get to the descent.

For the record I do think @Adventurous and @6thElement would have been down for the entire route, including Rainbow, which was the original intent.
I think I'm now feeling the riding hangover from this past weekend. All I can think about is ripping down Starvation through the magic pine needley stuffs. :monkeydance:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I think I'm now feeling the riding hangover from this past weekend. All I can think about is ripping down Starvation through the magic pine needley stuffs. :monkeydance:
We went down a few years back in September to complete the MC Trifecta (Agate, Green's, Fooses), got fuskered by snow (only completed Agate), but got shuttled up to Starvation as a consolation prize... and man... we all decided we should have just done 4 laps of Starvation on that particular day.