Quantcast

***Monderp GMT***

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
For the best, you don't want to bind your chromosomes with someone so delicate.
She just called and said her Sister came and got her. I was going to ask her why she didn't call? I know the answer already so I didn't..... To much work, far to little reward. I find Jewish girls to be hit or miss when it comes to durability. But god help me I cannot resist that pale skin....

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Just found out a friend of mine passed yesterday. My age, she did a couple of my tattoos, just retired from the Air Force six months ago after a full 20. She left two teenage daughters behind....... What the fuck man.....

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Just found out a friend of mine passed yesterday. My age, she did a couple of my tattoos, just retired from the Air Force six months ago after a full 20. She left two teenage daughters behind....... What the fuck man.....
that fucking sucks. My captain went from cancer less than two years after he retired after 30 with the dept.

My condolences to you and her family

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Motherfucker, one of my good friends sons died of a heroin overdose yesterday. Not a total surprise, but the kid was Dave's life outside of mountaineering.
Not sure how to reach out, exactly.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Motherfucker, one of my good friends sons died of a heroin overdose yesterday. Not a total surprise, but the kid was Dave's life outside of mountaineering.
Not sure how to reach out, exactly.
Drive over, give him a hug and listen if he wants to talk.