Quantcast

#@# Monderp GMT #@#

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Shoulder, currently have no more than 5 degrees of motion in any direction. I have little to no recollection of the crash but a faint idea that my shoulder was dislocated and memories of putting it back in place. Not the first time that has happened. After the adrenaline wore off the shoulder started to hurt like a mother fucker.
Jesus man. That sounds like me... Get better and stay safe out there.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Went to Urgent Care yesterday after my shoulder started killing my post crash. Head feels a lot better but still have minor signs of a concussion, most disturbingly elevated heart rate and blood pressure. Xrays showed some fractures but I am hoping they are old injuries. See an Ortho tomorrow.
++vibes, man. Get healed quickly. Fack.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Damn, was hoping Yeti was doing something hate worthy, like funding the NRA or IMBA. That's just dumb. Can I also assume that somewhere around zero percent of the people outraged have any Native American ancestry?

Cabinet doors are painted, didn't feel like masking in order to spray the face-frames inside, so those are brushed and will get a second coat tomorrow. Checked the hinge stash and I'm 4 short, so those are ordered and USPS delivered my brake pads from Germany finally so I'll be drinking wine and tinkering on my Rid Egg after dinner.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I just had a surprise addition to my wardrobe. I had a bunch of jeans and shorts that I had used for packing materials because I got too fat for them. Wifey is pulling things out that she has set aside just for us to build these shelves and found the clothes. I was in need of new jeans and shorts, so not anymore. Score!