Quantcast

Monderp

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I'm such an idiot. Something funky has been happening on my laptop today with different windows.

Didn't realize that half the windows got moved to a different desktop screen...if that makes sense.

DERP maybe I should open a ticket DERP

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Afternoon primates. Rain cancelled our practice and game tonight so it's my first night off the field since school started. Girls are actually going to gymnastics practice so I get to go grocery shopping and pick out kids birthday gifts (youngest social butterfly has 3 parties this weekend!).
Hope your kitty makes it home JBP!

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
:wait:

I know they've been neglected the last few years but no Kwac on your radar?? I will hopefully be healthy enough to clean out the trails this fall.

Also Mt. Emily in LaGrande is within assault range from the Tri-Cities. That's some fun stuff over there and pretty close to the interstate.

Manashtash has really blown up for trails in the last 10 years also.

For the most part we leave to ride. State Patrol is getting developed now, we rarely ride there these days. Generally drive down to Echo, OR or up to Ephrata as the nearest somewhat interesting ride spots. Or Hood River or Wenatchee if we wanted to make a whole day of it.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
many hand fulls of ibuprofen later my neck and shoulders no longer hurt from paddling the Kayak.

Wifey just said we need to eat the leftovers before you cook up something else (I had just made a stir fry) . I looked at her and said, So sorry but I have had Tamale's for dinner 4 days in a row and I needed something different no matter how tasty the tamales are. Not to worry all the tamales will be consumed shortly. :shablon:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Not all of Pennsyltucky is the kentucky part. 2 weeks ago we had the first house in our neighborhood sell for over half a million (edit: had a few go for $490s over the summer)
My Aunt Doris' place in Fishtown sold for 1.1m 2 beds with parking next to a playground. I like Pennsyltucky. Most of it is pretty nice. Allegheny NF is pretty Magnificent.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
star gazing on the side of 191....taking a piss...

should be in aspen in the morning...

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
My neighbors kid keeps climbing up and down the fire escape. Its loud and annoying. Once She is down. She needs to climb back up to get in. Mom locked her out and She cried for a hour before Mom let her in. Le Suck...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I need to dial my wet trail game back in again. It's all I will have for the next 8 months and my shit certainly was not dialed today. I came within an inch of my life several times.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
star gazing on the side of 191....taking a piss...

should be in aspen in the morning...