Quantcast

$$$ Monderp $$$

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Evening. No symptoms here again and a negative test = back to work I go. It was a nice 1st day back after break too. Masks not required after tomorrow (except for me until I am 10 days past my positive test) so it will be interesting to see how many students choose to wear them and how many don't. Off to plan my scheduled play rehearsals for the next couple of weeks.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
oh for fucks sake. pops apparently has to go back into the hospital for five days next week because all of the fluid apparently didn't drain out of his abscess during the NINE days that he was there last month. so guess who gets to go babysit mom in maine again. those assholes really need to move to somewhere where there are people to take care of them.

@Toshi is that length of stay unusual for something like this?

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Dont let her see it, hide it nao
I actually got ahead of the process after hiding it in the storage on arrival home. I'm just swapping frames, selling the old one, so she has no issues...

Got the headset in and fork on. Excited, but ultimately think I'll need to fork up from this Lyrik. (Well, Yari with an upgraded damper...) I can maybe see myself on a Zeb with the HC97 damper and a Luftkappe? Still trying to wrap my head around all the optional suspension farkles.

Or maybe just go back to the 888, lol.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
oh for fucks sake. pops apparently has to go back into the hospital for five days next week because all of the fluid apparently didn't drain out of his abscess during the NINE days that he was there last month. so guess who gets to go babysit mom in maine again. those assholes really need to move to somewhere where there are people to take care of them.

@Toshi is that length of stay unusual for something like this?
Depends on whether they drained it or just gave antibiotics. Abscesses can hang out a very long time if just being treated with drugs.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Ugh. Finally finished all my shit from today. Glad I get to wake up in 6 hours and start over again. This week is gonna suck. On a positive note, title is sawing money transfer tomorrow.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Depends on whether they drained it or just gave antibiotics. Abscesses can hang out a very long time if just being treated with drugs.
they supposedly drained it when he was in the hospital in January; then he had IV antibiotics for two weeks at home and has been taking oral ones since then. but i guess he had an appointment yesterday where they did a scan to check and saw that the abscess had more fluid?

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
they supposedly drained it when he was in the hospital in January; then he had IV antibiotics for two weeks at home and has been taking oral ones since then. but i guess he had an appointment yesterday where they did a scan to check and saw that the abscess had more fluid?
Might need another drain or an upsized drain then. Not sure why this would prompt an admission, though.