Quantcast

#@$% Monderp %$@#

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Slept like ass and was up in the middle of the night to send doggo out for an emergency turd. Now to get a brush fire started and let that burn through the day.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I did not want to get out of bed at 5:00 this morning, but I did and had a good swim. Glad that's done. WFH day and there is a huge chunk of leftover chantilly cake in the fridge from Wife's birthday, so I'll be working on that today.

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
Up and caffeinating. Dogs and cats all fed. Pooping done. Cat box cleaned. Load of laundry started. Finishing a 2nd cuppa before walking the DSOs. Getting stuff done so I can get a ride in later.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Work this morning. Been slacking off lately.
Fatbike trails are prime and yet motivation is at its lowest.
Need dirt.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Need dirt.
I could really go for some quality dirt right about now.

I just want to be able to sweat on a ride and not feel threatened with death afterwards.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Nice little weekend. 30 miles on the nice road bike on Saturday, turned 40 on Sunday, hung out with the fam, ate tacos, had brunch. It was nice. I swapped my aquarium's gravel for sand and it seems to have made a huge difference...the little catfish are much happier and the whole tank is active and happy. Kinda neat.

My TT shit has actually shipped and is currently in kentucky, or something, on it's way here. its_happening.gif Now I need to decide whether to buy a 19mm bottom bracket and swap over my garbagey FSA cranks, or buy some less garbagey FSA cranks with a 24mm bottom bracket instead. Hmmm...

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
:wave:

Had a bit of a panic attack last night. After going out to the shed, for celebrations, I sat on the couch and then the girlfriend pulled up her phone and showed me a picture - it was a capture from the camera at our front door.

There was a cat walking across and then sitting on our front step. From my quick glance, I thought 100% it was our cat - same size, same demeanor, same colour (turns out this one is black vs grey, like ours). I thought WTF how did she get out there, she never approaches or tries to get out the door. She's also a very small cat, so wouldn't fare too well against the other large cats we see roaming around - plus it was cold as fack out.

A quick sanity check and I find her laying on the bed. But wtf, that scared the crap out of me.

I checked the camera again this morning and this cat did a few more walk throughs. Have not seen it around before. In the video from 2am, it looks like he/she has a big belly, maybe pregnant? Either way, I think we'll have to investigate more as this is also a small cat and one that we've never seen before.

Anyways, le work and le coffee.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Need dirt.
That reminds me. I need to phone S4 in Whistler with my credit card details so they'll ship me my shock...

I could possibly fatbike, but only if I could guarantee no slipping and falling. Which is not possible.

Kids back at school. I'm back working (from home). Nice sunny day.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Good Morning,

I have a Huge phone call at 11 am from the East Coast. This is an Interview for a 92k Mnger Job here in the West Coast. I am nervous and even a little scared. I had a lot of emails to this point and have learnt that there is quite a few men for this position. A least a 1/2 hr phone call he said. I thought this was Important and welcome any thoughts.

Avy

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Avy be yourself, don't bullshit. make them sell you the job.

in the meantime I had a grilled Albacore and cheese on sourdough sandwich for breakfast and I have started on my second double shot of espresso
Now see,that’s what I’m talkin about! Some advice and I know what you had for Breafast,the most important meal of the day. Thank You Eric.

That is a mean samwich. Albacore grilled,that ain’t no can fish. Asians eat fish in the morning,I’m sure there are others,but we Americans do not. I have never had Fish for Breafast,but I would murder that samwich any morning.

Avy

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Nice little weekend. 30 miles on the nice road bike on Saturday, turned 40 on Sunday, hung out with the fam, ate tacos, had brunch. It was nice. I swapped my aquarium's gravel for sand and it seems to have made a huge difference...the little catfish are much happier and the whole tank is active and happy. Kinda neat.

My TT shit has actually shipped and is currently in kentucky, or something, on it's way here. its_happening.gif Now I need to decide whether to buy a 19mm bottom bracket and swap over my garbagey FSA cranks, or buy some less garbagey FSA cranks with a 24mm bottom bracket instead. Hmmm...
I vote for nicer cranks after you've gone to this much effort.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Speaking on dysentery, had dinner at a bougie italian restaurant for my mom's birthday last night. Goddamnit I hate bougie restaurants, if you're gunna charge that much for food it should at least not leave at the speed of plaid within 90 minutes of consumption.

I can eat a burrito out of a cooler in Tijuana and it doesn't phase me, but if that place has a James Beard award, stand by, it going to get weird.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Monday already, damn. I actually got up at 5 on my own now that I don't have a 4:00 furry alarm clock. Didn't make lunch, the longer morning walkies are nice, was still in office by 7. I have found a pretty good groove and hope to be back WFH by next month. Woot.

Last edited:

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Finished awards season work. I am judging in three different categories in two different award shows both focusing on different kind of digital marketing and service solutions. Been going through around 100 different cases.

Summer of Claus is not happening just yet as its rain and more rain in the forecast. I had planned to ride some of the best trails in Denmark tomorrow but its going to be wet.