Quantcast

Mondraker Summum BB Height

richgardiner

Monkey
Aug 19, 2008
I know it says on the website +10mm. This doesnt really mean much to me as whenever I have looked at bb heights they have been heights from the ground up. Can any summum owners measure theirs so I can get an idea? I'm guessing theres a fair amount of range due to HA adjustment and fork crown height. Can they be run around the 13.5 mark?
Thanks

Deano

Monkey
Feb 14, 2011
im guessing if you tighten it up all the way to 65 degrees fiddle with crown/stanchions height as well, etc, you might be able to :)

im inbetween summums right now, having sold one and getting a new tomorrow so i really cant tell you untill 2-3 days from now sorry.

Verskis

Monkey
May 14, 2010
Tampere, Finland
im guessing if you tighten it up all the way to 65 degrees fiddle with crown/stanchions height as well, etc, you might be able to :)
What?
Steepening the head angle will raise the BB.

Oh, at least some brand used 13.3" (~348mm) as an axle height, so +10mm would mean BB height of 358mm (~13.7").

Last edited:

Deano

Monkey
Feb 14, 2011
What?
Steepening the head angle will raise the BB.

Oh, at least some brand used 13.3" (~348mm) as an axle height, so +10mm would mean BB height of 358mm (~13.7").
yes as i am sure its lower stock then 13.5 when run at the 63 or lower in headangle.

I did get my frame today, so i guess i could slap on the wheels and measure.