Quantcast

Mongoose

Feb 26, 2006
danscomp dont have mongoose stuff...and mtb whats the website cause i dont see the link...and woody i happen to like mongoose and i know pros ride mongoose so ima stick with it till i get a eastern or somethin else

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
No offense, but do you have any idea what you're talking about? Even if you have a Mongoose, most things have a standard size and you can use other brands of parts.

Feb 26, 2006
Alright well no i dont know what im talkin about im not smart with bikes i just switched to bikes i used to skate theres quite a dif there

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
OK, then. Go to your LBS (local bike shop) and tell them what you need, and they will be able to help you. If you need a big part post here and we'll recommend stuff.

Feb 26, 2006
ONe problem....I dont have a good LBS..my main one went bankrupt and the only one left that i know of is called rapps and only sells Giants(i hate giants)

Feb 26, 2006
ok so i went to that customriders.com place its in Europe how do i deferentialize europe money to american...cause i found the 2006 menace and i want it but i have no clue how much it is