Quantcast

Monkey down

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Hey y'all, Echo posting from Treesaw's account.

We heard that douglas wasn't on the ride today or at Deck Party because he had a pretty bad wreck last night and he's in the hospital with some internal injuries. So keep him in your thoughts and we'll be sure and throw a few shots of tequila down in his honor tonight.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Hey all. I used my 1337 hax0r powers to log in as my self.

Word is that he's at Albany Med and he will be there for about a week. He lacerated his liver. I believe McGRP01, Treesaw, Sq-earl, and Isa are gonna stop and see him on their way to Diablo on Monday.

Keep those vibes comin', I'm sure he appreciates 'em.

edited: wrong organ.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Echo said:
Hey all. I used my 1337 hax0r powers to log in as my self.

Word is that he's at Albany Med and he will be there for about a week. He lacerated his liver. I believe McGRP01, Treesaw, Sq-earl, and Isa are gonna stop and see him on their way to Diablo on Monday.

Keep those vibes comin', I'm sure he appreciates 'em.

edited: wrong organ.
yikes. hang in there, douglas

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Talked to Doug last night...he's in good spirits between his pain medication shots. I told him that if he were on his dh bike instead of xc, none of this would have happened and got a laugh out of him! He said the Dr's told him he'd be off the bike for 2 months, and he was already speculating on what type of exercise/training he could do when he gets out!

We live close to Albany med, so we'll go bug the crap outta him for the next week or so, as he said he'd be in for that long. Already got a pile of mtb magazines we're going to bring him today.

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
damn, sooo sorry to hear. this season sucks for this lately, but he'll pull through
best wishes as always

ChuMaiWang

Chimp
Jun 30, 2006
I am new here and don’t know you, but I never like to hear of things like this. I hope you heal fast and are back on the bike soon.

Enjoy the meds if / while you can.

If you are in to that kinda thing

:)

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Spoke w/ Doug last night from Treesaw's DEck Party. He's in a lot of pain, but in decent spirits. We put him on speaker phone and all did a shot of Tequila in his honor. He seemed to like that. I'll keep y'all posted on how he's doing...