Quantcast

Monkey down

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Tigg - can you shoot me that number too.

I'm on vacation next week and may head back that way with my sons, so we could pop in to see Dalton Doug if indeed we do head back to the area.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
MMcG said:
Tigg - can you shoot me that number too.

I'm on vacation next week and may head back that way with my sons, so we could pop in to see Dalton Doug if indeed we do head back to the area.
Will do Mark! :thumb:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
:ouch:

Get well quick! Prayers and healing vibes out to you man!

And get some good Irish Whiskey. Nothing strengthens a liver faster! Or scares the holy hell out of it. Either way, you're good! :thumb:

Alfred

Monkey
Jul 27, 2006
If we wanted to call and give a "heal up", when would be the best time of the day? Any idea?

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Alfred said:
If we wanted to call and give a "heal up", when would be the best time of the day? Any idea?
From what I heard, he's getting sponge baths from hot nurses pretty much all day, but he still finds time to accept phone calls during the times that people are normally awake on the east coast.

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Stopped by to see him yesterday afternoon - he sounds MUCH better than when we talked on Saturday. He says now that he MAY be out as early as Wednesday. Got to see the battle scar, shaped nicely like a handlebar end cap!

Best quote in regards to what to do post hospital, "All I do is ride bikes, play volleyball and drink, and I can't do ANY of that when I get out!". I'm sure he'll grill the dr's to figure some way out of his restrictions!

peter6061

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Kenmore, WA
Heal up, Doug. This isn't the part of the season to be loafing around in a hospital. ;) Hope you're outta there soon and back on the bike.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
peter6061 said:
Heal up, Doug. This isn't the part of the season to be loafing around in a hospital. ;) Hope you're outta there soon and back on the bike.

The least he could do is start a, "There's a hot nurse giving me a sponge bath" thread....

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
Can anyone print this out and bring it to him? Otherwise I'll send him a Fedex so he can get it tomorrow at the hospital...

Alfred

Monkey
Jul 27, 2006
We want him to heal up and go home, Graphics, not get committed to the psych ward. :think:

;)

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
I want to send Doug a card but he will be out of the hospital by the time it gets there. I'm sure he doesn't want his home address given out. Can I send it to one of you and then you take it to him or what? Someone PM me.

tmx

aka chromegoddess
Mar 16, 2003
Portland
Oh man, major suckage. Such a gnarly sounding injury too, lacerated liver. Thanks for making it through this far and keep up the good work toward full recovery.

t

pigboy

in a galaxy far, far away
Jim Mac said:
the Dr's told him he'd be off the bike for 2 months,
shee-it! that's crappy. i shall help shoulder the burden of riding and drinking that Doug is not allowed to do at this time....

someone needs to make a Doug mask and show up for the VT 50 and ride in his place....

whoever sees Doug tell him Pigboy says, "Heal up faster!"