Quantcast

Monkey down

pigboy

in a galaxy far, far away
I just got off the phone with Doug and the doctorz told Doug that he gets to go home on Tuesday!

but the bad news is he's stuck at home for a while before he can even go back to work. and no more sponge baths

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Just got off the phone with Dalton Doug and he sounds pretty good. He's really appreciative of all the calls and message so keep em going Monkeys. He's still up now if anyone wants to give him a buzz this evening.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
MMcG said:
Just got off the phone with Dalton Doug and he sounds pretty good. He's really appreciative of all the calls and message so keep em going Monkeys. He's still up now if anyone wants to give him a buzz this evening.
We were supposed to stop in and give him some healing vibes but got caught up in traffic and didn't make it :(

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Wow holy crap!

Healing vibes!:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Good to see so much support for you, looks like the east coast monkies are taking care of ya. Get healed up good and you'll be back in the saddle in no time.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Douglas... I always cringe hearing about a :monkey: down... so I'll send you some well-wishing vibes that I recieve everytime I've been laid up! Take it easy, be good to yourself, and HEAL, dammit!

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Latest from local MTB e mail group:

"I just spoke to Doug--good news, he's getting out of the hospital today! However, he can still barely walk and he is in a lot of pain. It will likely be 3 months before he can start to do "light" exercise."

So much for me trying to convince him that he could at least hit up the last 2 Plattekill DH races to "keep in shape"!

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Jim Mac said:
So much for me trying to convince him that he could at least hit up the last 2 Plattekill DH races to "keep in shape"!
He's got a 24 hour race to do in September that we're still going to hold him to. An impaled Doug is still faster than a healthy Baboon! :D

pigboy

in a galaxy far, far away
I Are Baboon said:
He's got a 24 hour race to do in September that we're still going to hold him to. An impaled Doug is still faster than a healthy Baboon! :D
from the sound of things Doug isn't going to be doing anything more strenuous than walking or playing xbox until sometime in October.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
pigboy said:
from the sound of things Doug isn't going to be doing anything more strenuous than walking or playing xbox until sometime in October.
I know, I know....I am just busting his ass. :D

(he told splat we should find a replacement)

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Wow... heal well doug!

Anymore details on his condition? how it happened?
Wow...

Well you'll be in my thoughts and prayers doug!

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
douglas said:
I have been feeling better everyday, its nice to not spend the day on the couch - going to Doc's this afternnon

http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2241112#post2241112
Douglas,

I just got back from the beach to find you are injured... I am sorry to hear that... and you are now sitting on the couch? Dude you need to be in bed with a nurse!:sneaky: :evil: get off that couch!

get well soon my friend!