Quantcast

Monkey Down

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
So our buddy Eren busted himself up pretty good today at a local trail. He was throwin down off a nine foot drop to step-up to 8ft step down. Bottom line crashed pretty hard to theside of the landing and turned his wrist into the shape of a Z. Just wanted to say mad props for throwing the horns and healing vibes to the wrist. :cheers:

Dan89

Monkey
Mar 15, 2006
my ass
yea that was a pretty gnarly crash
hes getting some surgery tommorrow

"throwing the horns" using a little bike lingo there buddy :)

erikkellison

Monkey
Jan 28, 2004
Denver, CO
Dan,
I still have 20+ of mine...
Kidding, that's messed dude. But hey, I might be able to whip you up some meth...
What exactly did you break Eren?

ffonsok

Monkey
Dec 6, 2005
get better fast man!!! broken body parts suck!
but hey, at least you didn't break it at the start of race season

Eren

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2006
mill creek, WA (now in Surrey UK)
^^serious, thank god at the end, as soon as i can figue out how to post a pic off my fone i will, and ill get a pic of the step up/step down ladder i did it on. surgery went well no pins or screws or plates, just gotta take 7-10 weeks off and im back in the game to snowboard then bike next spring!

stephen, could u post the pic off ur fone?

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
can't upload pics dude sorry....vbiker...they set the bones, his wrist was litteraly in the shape of a z. i guess traction didn't work.

GrapeApe79

Monkey
Sep 22, 2005
Issaquah, WA
Sorry about your wreck, Eren. I broke my wrist this same time last year riding, and it sucked, but really, there's no better time to break something. Its always best to go big at the end of the season. Besides, we've probably got a good 6-8 weeks before there's snow in the mountains anyway...time to rest and watch those mountain bike movies!