Quantcast

Monkey Humor, what is yours...

BIGHITR

WINNING!
Nov 14, 2007
Maryland, east coast.
This is the UN-O-fishol, ride monkey "monkey humor" thread.

For instance. If this site was a forum for chiropractic services it would be,

Monkey on your back.com

A site for rider mechanix... Monkey wrench.com

A site for rider's wives or girlfreens, Got my monkey trained.com

A site for electrical engineer riders, Shock the monkey.com

A site for adulterous riders, Monkeying around.com

You get the idea. Might be funny, :clapping:

or

Might not... :imstupid:

Be creative :lighten:

BIGHITR

WINNING!
Nov 14, 2007
Maryland, east coast.
the point is, it has to have MONKEY in the name. Some folk may have not got that point in the thread. This thread is to get creative response. I know some watch cars go round in circles till one crashes. Which is why Jeff Foxworthy and Larry the cable guy make a living. But I mean the thread is about MONKEY! As in RIDEMONKEY as in putting MONKEY in the name of the site. LIKE... Monkey wrench.com, monkeying around.com, anything else is just hate or bs cut downs in which case send it to MTBR.com, aight!

I started the thread to make you think. Like for instance... a place for priests to get KEYS made, like at the home depot, would be MONK KEYS.com... is it that hard for people here to understand? Not EVRY 1 is going to get the idea. Which I might add is basis for the SAT's. Not everyone is destined... which is why we have bus boys and dishwashers.

Now, for the right brainer's, list away your creative content.

Before you comment, if you don't have a good idea for this thread then there is no need for a comment. It's not your thread then. Simply move over to another link. No need to comment, no need to speak and remove all doubt. I know there are some here studying the medical trade. Lets see some intelligent creative mind input here.

If you can think, and come up with a good answer then do your best. Best reply wins a pat on the back and smartest monkey on the site kudos. Hell, I'll donate half of ALL my worthless green blocks to that person to try to get some intellegent creativity going here.

Now, for those that STILL don't understand which is why we have olympics especially made for you...

Take a place where one person writes a nastly unrelated comment and another stupid dumbass, "as always" raises his ugly head and shows that the following applies and thereby removes all doubt..

MONKEY SEE MONKEY DO.com

Another example, a site for Karaoke for ride monkey readers that sing well... IMONKEY.com.

As in I'M ON KEY.com...

Get it?

I don't believe that I'm the only person able to think outside the box on this site. How hard can it be to come up with a good response here? Is it THAT difficult for people here to understand? Or is this thread way over the head of most?

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
This is the UN-O-fishol, ride monkey "monkey humor" thread.

For instance. If this site was a forum for chiropractic services it would be,

Monkey on your back.com

A site for rider mechanix... Monkey wrench.com

A site for rider's wives or girlfreens, Got my monkey trained.com

A site for electrical engineer riders, Shock the monkey.com

A site for adulterous riders, Monkeying around.com

You get the idea. Might be funny, :clapping:

or

Might not... :imstupid:

Be creative :lighten:

The poor quality of this thread idea is only made worse by poor execution.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
is it that hard for people here to understand? Not EVRY 1 is going to get the idea. Which I might add is basis for the SAT's. Not everyone is destined... which is why we have bus boys and dishwashers.
<snip>
Now, for those that STILL don't understand which is why we have olympics especially made for you...
<snip>
I don't believe that I'm the only person able to think outside the box on this site. How hard can it be to come up with a good response here? Is it THAT difficult for people here to understand? Or is this thread way over the head of most?
Hold on... Haven't you PM'd me twice asking what credits are for, and stating that you were unable to find answers in the search?

http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=191636
http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=197055
http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=192189

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
What about the higher primates? Are they acceptable, I personally think gibbons are a largely ignored ape and would welcome the exposure this thread might give them. Then of course there is the grey area of lemurs. Until you address my concerns I'm afraid I won't be able to parcipate in this otherwise barnstormlingly Harvey Kneeslapper of a thread.

Edit- I hardly need to mention that you haven't specified what species of monkey you wish us to refer to. Sloppy all round I'd say.

BIGHITR

WINNING!
Nov 14, 2007
Maryland, east coast.
Hold on... Haven't you PM'd me twice asking what credits are for, and stating that you were unable to find answers in the search?
Yep, and still don't really know what their point is... thus the reason I'd donate to ANY smart answer here but that doesn't seem forthcoming...

Which leads me to the last part... where riders hang out and drink... Monkeybars.com

Guess no one got the thread idea. Oh well.

BIGHITR

WINNING!
Nov 14, 2007
Maryland, east coast.
spankingmymonkeywhenithoughtnoonewaswatching.com
(George Michael's website)
HAAA HAAA HAAA HAAA!! Okay dude, you got brain! I liked that one. See, there IS some humor out there, you just gotta think. Love that answer. BRAVO! :clapping: It's the only one posted but it was smart and it made me laugh. I dub you, official smartass! And I, a man of my word. Not sure if I donated 50% half like I said or it was just 50. You let me know. Credits your way. THAT was a funny answer. My compliments!

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
HAAA HAAA HAAA HAAA!! Okay dude, you got brain! I liked that one. See, there IS some humor out there, you just gotta think. Love that answer. BRAVO! :clapping: It's the only one posted but it was smart and it made me laugh. I dub you, official smartass! And I, a man of my word. Not sure if I donated 50% half like I said or it was just 50. You let me know. Credits your way. THAT was a funny answer. My compliments!
This thread has all the humor of the shows "Mama's Family" and "America's Funniest People" combined.

Those two shows btw, were a black smear of unfunny mole sh1t on the history of television programming.

End this thread NOW.