Quantcast

Monkey lunch meet in Los Gatos Monday 12/10

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
How about some of the local Bay Area Monkeys get together for some lunch next Monday at Los Gatos Meats. They make amazing tri-tip sandwiches. I am thinking normal lunch time around noon on Monday.

Anyone else game to meet up for lunch?

Yum

Jensen

Monkey
Apr 30, 2007
UC/SLO,ca
I think i would be, will be a nice treat after a final from 9:30-11:30. I'll chime in a little closer to time and confirm or not.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Ha nice.

Last night my girlfriends dog helped me put my bike together... (Charlotte has some of the cardboard/foam from the frame in her mouth)

BLING

GiantRider

Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Nor. Ca. Santa Cruz ,Mang
I dont hate, i love meat, im just ubber busy and didnt want to flake on meeting you guys again.Hope You had a good time at Pacifcia on sat. Mike ,thats the one place i have been dying to go.And Heckler is your bike done yet?

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Soon. I am hoping the parts will be here in the next few days. I am just waiting on shipping. This next weekend I might be able to do some tame ride or two. If the parts make it to me on time or not. Either way, I cannot wait.

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
I can't ride Pacifica again until the 22nd.

I'm busy this weekend helping a friend move a couch up to San Fran. (Cuz', hey, when you have the only truck amongst your friends, you're the go-to guy), and then shopping all day with my better (and prettier) half.