Quantcast

Monkey you most would like to ride with.

What Monkey, Who you have not already dirren with , would you like to ride with ?

• Splat

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • I are Baboon /MtBikerchick

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Skookum

Votes: 27 32.1%
  • Stosh

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Heidi

Votes: 11 13.1%
  • Treesaw/Squirel

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • Westy

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • BrianHCM#1

Votes: 8 9.5%
  • N8

Votes: 11 13.1%
  • Loco

Votes: 7 8.3%

• Total voters

splat

Nam I am
So I got to thinking of all the Monkeys who I have had the great Pleasure of meeting and riding with. who Who I have not met would I most like to ride with. ?

So that is the question , What monkey who you have not already ridden With would you liketo ride with ?

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Me, I think it would be RIP, Brian HCM and Acadian......

I have ridden with many of the folks I have known from Snowshoe, but always look forward to ride with someone who rides better than I do! (Mostly everyone:rolleyes: )

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
well i've not ridden w/ too many monkeys, but riding w/ acadian was very cool; he's a great guy. likewise the rest of the CA crew i saw @ n* (brian, kidwoo, orven/shrymp, yetiDHer, etc). i've also ridden w/ some of the CT crew (MBC, MMcG, IAB, tonyhawk) and douglas for a great ride, so i scratched that off the list. it's funny i've never ridden w/ you splat. you should come up to the north and i'll give you an exclusive tour of the best spots up here.

admittedly the poll is limited, but i'll add some write-ins:

- skardshtls, so he can show me some awesome CO 1-track
- OGripper, so i can hit the goods in CA and get a nice feed afterward
- westy, so i can laugh my ass off (but he's way faster so we'll have to just do shuttles)
- H8R, so i can raid his music collection post-ride when he's not looking

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Given the choices in this poll, I have ridden with all of them except N8, Loco, and Skookum. Well, I have not technically ridden with Westy, but we were in the same 24 hour race, so I am counting it.

Man, I've ridden with a lot of monkeys. I don't want to try naming them all because I am liable to forget someone. I'd be happy to ride with anyone who is willing to slow down for me though. :) And yeah, this poll needs about a hundred more choices. :D

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
i voted for Skookum even tho i've already ridden with him

:sneaky:

BuddhaRoadkill

I suck at Tool
Feb 15, 2004
Chintimini Bog
Write in vote: Trond ! :thumb:

But closer to home, it would have to be Skooks. I love our riding in PNW but haven't seen to much of Washington. Hmmm, maybe I should move farther north? :sneaky:

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Well golly shucks, i'd love to ride with all you folks too. :heart:
Like i've said before i'm a bikey whore, i'll ride anywhere with anybody, if you buy me a taco. :)

Seriously there isn't one single person on this board i wouldn't ride with. i've had wonderful times and met alot of awesome people from this board, and hope that i'll meet and ride with many more.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
My top (in random order):

Serial Midget
Loco
Clifster5
Wumpus
jacksonpt
Reactor

There are many locals that I've ridden with who are awesome.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
on the list it would probably have to be skookum since he seems like a really chill dude and his local trails look amazing. off the list i think it would be cool to ride with transcend since i could probably learn alot about racing and stuff from him.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
old dude needs to make a re-appearance.

i wish that manatee hunting post wasn't lost in the great crash. that was so damn funny.

and what about leatherface? she disappeared in the fog as well...

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
What? No one wants to ride with me? Im hurt....

well, I would say:

Westy
Skooks
The G-vegas crew
Dexterq20 - which is going down this weekend fo' sho'
Hatebunny and orvan and the rest of the Socal monkies
Dank

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
Oh and lord O'pie

And N8, so I could make fun of his chick glasses and shirts, as well as his unnatural love of martinis

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Wow! I've ridden with a lot of :monkey: s on the list and not on the list. I would have to say Heidi (although, she'd definitely kick my arse it would be fun to ride the PNW with a fellow mud hunnie) :D

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I Are Baboon said:
Man, I've ridden with a lot of monkeys. I don't want to try naming them all because I am liable to forget someone.
OK, here goes:

MBC (of course)
MMcG
Douglas
Splat
Berkshire Rider
Tonyhawk
Jollytime
Echo
Tweek
Instigator
Treesaw
Squirrel
Heidi
-BB-
Captain Cogset
Brian HCM#1
RiderX
Johnbryanpeters
BikeGeek
Spincrazy
McGRP01
Crashby
Crazy Sweeper
justbill
jdcamb
pigboy
Jozz
Deyv
narlus
psycle_on
tammy
Smelly

There are a bunch more I've met and/or barely ridden with (i.e. did the same race or started a ride together).

Remember folks, this is just the intarwebs...it ain't real life! :dancing:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:
Given the choices in this poll, I have ridden with all of them except N8, Loco, and Skookum. Well, I have not technically ridden with Westy, but we were in the same 24 hour race, so I am counting it.

Man, I've ridden with a lot of monkeys. I don't want to try naming them all because I am liable to forget someone. I'd be happy to ride with anyone who is willing to slow down for me though. :) And yeah, this poll needs about a hundred more choices. :D
When did we ride together?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
douglas said:
I'm thinking you dont count....look at his list of monkies he did ride with
There's gotta be a joke in here somewhere about me not riding.