Quantcast

Monkey you most would like to ride with.

What Monkey, Who you have not already dirren with , would you like to ride with ?

• Splat

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • I are Baboon /MtBikerchick

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Skookum

Votes: 27 32.1%
  • Stosh

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Heidi

Votes: 11 13.1%
  • Treesaw/Squirel

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • Westy

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • BrianHCM#1

Votes: 8 9.5%
  • N8

Votes: 11 13.1%
  • Loco

Votes: 7 8.3%

• Total voters

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Skookum said:
Holy crap! i'm a runaway favorite, that's a change.... Heidi is the runner up i guess i'll run for president and have her as my vice president. Only prob it'd only be a matter of time before i'd get assassinated, by a woman of course.... :D

Well since this influx of mass popularity i'm gonna have to cash in. i've therefore decided to sell the rights of my name. The name Skookum Skookz Skookie Skook Skooker Skookariakah El Skookador Skooky Doo has now been sold to the Mormom Church's PepsiCo division, you'll all have to refer to me from now on as Ned. :monkey:

A classic Skookism....!

:dancing:

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
splat said:
I Like El Skookador !

I'd vote for a Skookum/Heidi ticket for Pres.

I was just surprised by the SHowing N8 got ! and I guess nobody likes me :( ( I'll go back to my corner and cry now )

I'd be happy to ride with ya d00d! :)

Besides peeps wanna ride with me because they know I'd spring for delish post ride munchies. :p

J

JRB

I Are Baboon said:
Yeah SPLAT. Quit yer bitchin! That's the same reason hardly anyone voted for me....yeah...that's it.
I haven't ridden with many monkeys. Dammit.

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
i cant vote because it's a tossup between westy/heidi (although i have riding with Heidi's husband.) splat is 1st, 2nd andeverybody else is 2nd except n8 and loco who dont rate.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
i'll turn this thread back to something useful.

i will host a lynn woods (or off-the-beaten path ride in a different area) for any NE monkeys who want a guided ride. lynn's only open until the end of the year, so let's make a plan. splat et al, i'm looking at you.

J

JRB

The Toninator said:
i cant vote because it's a tossup between westy/heidi (although i have riding with Heidi's husband.) splat is 1st, 2nd andeverybody else is 2nd except n8 and loco who dont rate.
Technically - we have already ridden together. We just always had numbers, and you ended up crashing. :eviltongu

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
loco said:
Technically - we have already ridden together. We just always had numbers, and you ended up crashing. :eviltongu

Same here... at Ruston.... don't know if he crashed or not though. :p

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
well i got a ride in w/ Splat finally. good times! my offer to host a lynn ride still holds, but there's not much time left in '05 (and the park is closed from Jan 01 - Apr 15).

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
narlus said:
well i got a ride in w/ Splat finally. good times! my offer to host a lynn ride still holds, but there's not much time left in '05 (and the park is closed from Jan 01 - Apr 15).
let me know when you are planning on having it. i want to get back there with someone who knows their way around. i want to try out the angry neighbor trail. would be kind of cool to see if it lives up to the name. :p

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
loco said:
I still can't believe that N8 out ranks me. That is a hollow feeling. :(

Sheesh... we figure you'd be used to that by now...

Here.... here is something for your forehead... it stands for loco.

L

J

JRB

N8 said:
Sheesh... we figure you'd be used to that by now...

L
Don't you have some bird flu to sh*t out or something???

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
I Are Baboon said:
one nice thing about riding with Splat is that you're guaranteed to get your picture taken. Who doesn't like pics of themselves riding? :)
that's a good point...he's quick w/ that camera. i used to be the designated camera b!tch of my group, so it's nice being on the other side of the lens for a change.

gnu, the weekend which probably works best for me is two from now, or between xmas and year's end. i've got that whole time off from work.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
narlus, that sounds good. either day works for me.
N8 said:

L
that reminds me of the thing from dodgeball with the guy with glasses and his wife, L for love!

Smelly

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2004
out yonder, round bout a hootinany
narlus said:
gnu, the weekend which probably works best for me is two from now, or between xmas and year's end. i've got that whole time off from work.
I'd be down for a group ride in the week between xmas and new years, provided it isn't too snowy. Been riding for almost a decade and never made it to Lynn.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Well I've already ridden with buttychunckster, deyv/isabelle, MikeD.
The ones I'd still like to ride with? :think: ....that I can remember :stupid:

Niz
SK6
Orven.... if I can take my camera
Rm
Jojo
Hedi
Stosh..... just to see if he really does ride
Amature
deroyo

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
DaveW said:
Well I've already ridden with buttychunckster, deyv/isabelle, MikeD.
The ones I'd still like to ride with? :think: ....that I can remember :stupid:

Niz
SK6
Orven.... if I can take my camera
Rm
Jojo
Hedi
Stosh..... just to see if he really does ride
Amature
deroyo
Deyv & Isa are AWESOME to ride with :thumb: