Quantcast

:monkeydance:

hokie77

Chimp
Dec 5, 2007
Virginia
Nice job H8R. It's good to see a musician coming up through the ranks. If you've made it this far, it shows you've got a lot of drive and determination. Probably the vast majority of aspiring rockstars never make enough commotion on the scene to get sponsorships and the like. And that makes me one jealous. :busted: I wanted to play drums back in high school but mama said "too loud, too expensive, and where exactly are you wanting to put those." So ever since I've been chugging away on guitars. Anyways, just wanted to say congrats and hope you get even more recognition.:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

hokie77

Chimp
Dec 5, 2007
Virginia
I wasn't going to go there, it was the 80s. Though it was still better than some of the crap that the radio pukes forth from time to time.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Dude, your 1st sponsorship! congrats? Tell me how the Dave Weagle designed pedals are! :imstupid:
I had a couple low-tier endorsements back in the 90's that pretty much meant I got a few bucks off of expensive touring supplies (sticks, heads, etc). Relapse records set those up, I barely had contact with the companies.

This is the first time I actually bothered to apply for any myself. The kit I built last year has all DW hardware, including the mounting brackets, etc. I liked the stuff so much I finally went for an endorsement. I'm really really picky about gear. (hence building my own kit)

Now if I can only track down one of their ti pedals...

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
I HAD COUPLE LOW-TIR ENDORSEMENTS BAK IN DA 90S DAT PRITEE MUTCH MEANT I GOT FEW BUCKZ OFF OV EXPENSIV TOURIN SUPPLIEZ (STICKZ, HEADZ, ETC). RELAPSE RECORDZ SET DOSE UP, I BARELY HAD CONTACT WIF TEH COMPANIEZ.

DIS AR TEH TEH FURST TIEM I AKSHULLY BOTHERD 2 APPLY 4 ANY MYSELF. TEH KIT I BUILT LAST YER HAS ALL DW HARDWARE, INCLUDIN TEH MOUNTIN BRACKETS, ETC. I LIKD TEH STUFF SO MUTCH I FINALLY WENT 4 AN ENDORSEMENT. IM RLY RLY PICKY BOUT GEAR. (HENCE BUILDIN MAH OWN KIT)

NAO IF I CAN ONLY TRACK DOWN WAN OV THEIR TI PEDALS...

LOL, cat.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
That's a lot of Jasons. Other famous Jasons:

Jason Sehorn
Jayson Stark (does that count?)
Jason Voorhees
Jason and the Argonauts
BurlyShirley
Jason Alexander