Quantcast

Monkeyfest 2006 -- Part Deux???

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
For you homeslices who are aiming for a noon arrival Friday, are we going to eat lunch somewhere then go for a ride, or just ride and then worry about eating? What's the plan, yo.

(edit: if the current forecast holds up, I'll be eating and then NOT riding until Saturday :D )
I reccomend: stop at trout, drink a beer, walk next door get a sandwich, come back to trout, eat sandwich and order up another beer

looks like a 1 to 2 arrival for me, good chance I'l be doing a stop at the LG outlet

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
As long as there is a TV, I have a portable DVD player I can hook into it.

The weather is looking favorable. It looks like there will be a window of a few hours tomorrow afternoon that we can fit a dry ride into. :)
Good plan on bringing the portable DVD player...I can't remember if there is one there or not. I'll check out some movies that I have and try to remember to toss them in as well...just in case! Beers & movies are always good times when it's pouring rain outside. :cheers:

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
There was a VHS player but no dvd player, I'll bring The Collective and ROAM if there's going to be a DVD player there.

And of course the produce cannon for those that are easily bored. :biggrin: :biggrin:

Sorgie

Monkey
May 20, 2005
Rochester
:banghead: :rant: :banghead: So I'm swamped with work, which seemingly never happens except during the last fest and now this one. Either a really bad coincidence or I offended the Kingdom gods last time I was there and they don't want me back. I'm still gonna try like hell to be there, but if I do it will be late Friday. Regardless of that, Treesaw please email or PM me your Paypal acct. and I'll send money as to not screw anyone else.:cheers:

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
Is walking around with your junk hanging out considered to be in bad form? 40's I can see, but I'm with you regarding the growlers, someone will piss themself.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
Is walking around with your junk hanging out considered to be in bad form? 40's I can see, but I'm with you regarding the growlers, someone will piss themself.
one question, with a 40 D taped to each hand, how would your junk 'get out'

and yes, definitely bad form