Quantcast

Monkeyfest 2012 Picture flood Thread

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Are there a decent amount of good pics/vids of us riding through the lodge & basement?

So far I've only seen a couple that monkeys have posted on Facebook.

Last edited:

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
I need an action shot of a Gazzi freeing itself
Here ya go...

This was my view of Crombie1 blowing out his 3.0" Gazzaloddi front tire and crashing into a berm on Jester. He said that he's also going to put together a video edit of his helmet cam and mine to compare the views.

River19

Chimp
Jan 27, 2008
Barney Fife says hello.....I'll be sure to send him your love as I run into him through the year in his sweat pants, Captain Crunch badge rockin' white socks and sandles.....which is a look I thin Splat should rock next year just in case Barney shows up....he might be rendered speechless......Barney....not Splat....

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Barney Fife says hello.....I'll be sure to send him your love as I run into him through the year in his sweat pants, Captain Crunch badge rockin' white socks and sandles.....which is a look I thin Splat should rock next year just in case Barney shows up....he might be rendered speechless......Barney....not Splat....
:clapping::weee:

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
Here's a vid I shot while following Idluv2, Greggah, Crombie1, DNA, Sq-Earl, and BadDNA down Jester. It looks cool in sections 2 and 3 where you can see most of us riding the berms all at the same time.

(Also... other monkeys seen at the beginning of the video are TreeSaw, D.2, and Yelo.)

jmitchell

Chimp
Jun 30, 2008
This is T and Earls friend Jim. Nice vids. Maybe I'll see you guys in the Fall, like last year.

In the mean time this thread needs more bacon!

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
jester is a lot of fun...and you can get away with virtually any bike, which is nice. Last year I had an FS 29er. This year I had my 8" DH bike. I think you could ride a BMX bike and love it. I think ideal would be like a 4 or 6" travel SS rig. I personally hope they dedicate a little more effort to the DH side of things, as having a fully functional burke mountain would make east burke a true MTB destination.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
jester is a lot of fun...and you can get away with virtually any bike, which is nice. Last year I had an FS 29er. This year I had my 8" DH bike. I think you could ride a BMX bike and love it. I think ideal would be like a 4 or 6" travel SS rig. I personally hope they dedicate a little more effort to the DH side of things, as having a fully functional burke mountain would make east burke a true MTB destination.
Yup! I've ridden and enjoyed Jester on both my my Orbea HT and my 575.