Quantcast

Monkeyfest 2024

Shirt Size?

• Total voters

irishblue76

Monkey
Jul 21, 2008
Massachusetts
Also, just FYI - Mark went up to help with flood clean up and said that the Redemption Center (liquor store) will be closed for the forseeable future.... I know we all tend to bring our own stuff but wanted to give a heads-up. Both grocery stores are open for business.... and downtown East Burke was unscathed.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Finalizing pricing and food today/tomorrow- aiming to keep the $200.
We are pretty full so if anyone wants to sleep in a tent outside or wants to bring a cot/air mattress for inside please let me know. The beds are all "reserved" with the list in the first post (@Sandwich you can remove jdcamb....I think he bailed a bit ago).
We have 4 couples coming this year and only 3 rooms with beds for them so I will be suggesting some rooms rather than a free for all. I may have a double high queen air mattress (need to see if we gave it away) for one couple to use too....I'll keep everyone posted. Right now all is good for riding and the weather should be decent...combine that with the great company and good eats and it should be another amazing MFest Weekend.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
We are pretty full so if anyone wants to sleep in a tent outside or wants to bring a cot/air mattress for inside please let me know. The beds are all "reserved" with the list in the first post (@Sandwich you can remove jdcamb....I think he bailed a bit ago).
We have 4 couples coming this year and only 3 rooms with beds for them so I will be suggesting some rooms rather than a free for all. I may have a double high queen air mattress (need to see if we gave it away) for one couple to use too....I'll keep everyone posted. Right now all is good for riding and the weather should be decent...combine that with the great company and good eats and it should be another amazing MFest Weekend.
Thanks Boss!

I'm planning on using my tent.