Quantcast

Monkeyfest minus less than a week...

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Hi everyone..I am she.
My name is Claire and I've been riding with BadDNA and Woodsguy and maybe some of you others (hard to tell with the names!...I met Splat last week at Whitehall). Anyway, they mentioned monkeyfest to me and once I'd seen photos from the last couple of years I was excited to come
Looking very much forward to doing some riding and beer swilling with you all
Thanks for letting me join the party!
Welcome! :wave: We're glad to have you!!!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Ok....here is the list of people that have contact me and that I have confirmed thus far (please correct me if I am wrong).

TreeSaw and Earl
Quo Fan and BigT
BadDNA
douglas
JBP
Splat
Echo
BikeGeek (& 2-3 friends?)
mudgirl
MMcG (?)
Riding
Tenchiro
JRogers
pigboy
badcrumble
dave (w/douglas)
JenL &Luca
Linette (?)

deyv & Isa (camping*)
Jerome (+1) (camping*)

MBC and Mr MBC (staying at BnB)
Woodsguy and Wife (staying at BnB)
berkshire_rider (staying @ B&B)

* we can't put tents in the back yard. We might be able to sneak a couple under the deck...otherwise we'll have to put you inside...new lease stipulation :(

Last edited:

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
I'll double check with Riding, I'm not sure if he's still coming...busted up his knee again and hasn't been on a bike in months.

Edit: Riding is in whether he's pedaling or not.

Last edited:

Riding

Monkey
Dec 19, 2006
Millis, MA
I'll double check with Riding, I'm not sure if he's still coming...busted up his knee again and hasn't been on a bike in months.

Edit: Riding is in whether he's pedaling or not.

Yup, I'm in. I'll be getting a Specialized HotWalk to get me back on 2 wheels and will hopefully be Riding again by MF! If not, I'll just drink beer and go kayakin somewhere.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
Ok....here is the list of people that have contact me and that I have confirmed thus far (please correct me if I am wrong).

TreeSaw and Earl
Quo Fan and BigT
BadDNA
douglas
JBP
Splat
Echo
BikeGeek
mudgirl
MMcG (?)
Riding
Tenchiro
JRogers
pigboy
badcrumble
syadasti

deyv & Isa & da krew (camping)

you forgot JenL & Luca, and its plus 1 for me (dave)...oh and Linette too.

berkshire_rider

Growler
Feb 5, 2003
The Blackstone Valley

TreeSaw and Earl
Quo Fan and BigT
BadDNA
douglas
JBP
Splat
Echo
BikeGeek
mudgirl
MMcG (?)
Riding
Tenchiro
JRogers
pigboy
badcrumble
syadasti
dave (w/douglas)
JenL &Luca
Linette (?)

deyv & Isa & da krew (camping)

:wave:

I'm in, but also staying at a B&B. Count me in for the rides, beer drinking and Pub Outback on Saturday night......

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
There's a chance I'll be +2 or 3. I won't know until closer to August, but I've already told them they'd be camping in the yard and eating leftovers if they can't let me know until the last minute.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Do any of you Monkeyfest attendees have a need for a CO2 pump? I've got one still in the package that I don't need. I won't use it because it requires threaded cartridges. We buy unthreaded cartridges and I'm not about to start buying both. This thing is tiny. If anyone wants it, speak up and I'll bring it to Monkeyfest. It will cost you one beer each for me and MBC.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Do any of you Monkeyfest attendees have a need for a CO2 pump? I've got one still in the package that I don't need. I won't use it because it requires threaded cartridges. We buy unthreaded cartridges and I'm not about to start buying both. This thing is tiny. If anyone wants it, speak up and I'll bring it to Monkeyfest. It will cost you one beer each for me and MBC.

I would love to try out CO2 if it isn't spoken for and I will gladly pay with multiple beers :D

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
I like beer. it makes me a jolly good fellow
I like beer. it helps me unwind and sometimes it makes me feel mellow (makes him feel mellow)
Whiskey's too rough, champagne costs too much, vodka puts my mouth in gear
This little refrain should help me explain as a matter of fact i like beer
(he likes beer)