Quantcast

Monkeyfest minus less than a week...

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.

Friday, August 1st to Sunday August 3rd
Kingdom Trails, East Burke, VT
Renting the old Grange hall which is a few hundred yards from the trails.

TreeSaw and Earl
Quo Fan and BigT
BadDNA
douglas
JBP
Splat
Echo
BikeGeek
mudgirl
MMcG (?)
Riding
Tenchiro
JRogers
pigboy
badcrumble
syadasti

deyv & Isa & da krew (camping)

MBC and Mr MBC (staying at BnB)
Woodsguy and Wife (staying at BnB)

Last edited:

pigboy

in a galaxy far, far away
i may or may not be there. please reserve me a bed. or don't

seriously. i can't tell at the present time if i will be there. i would like to go. mostly i'm wasting bandwidth while the gyoza cook in the pan.

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
I may try to make it for '08, any approximate dates? July 13 and 20 weekends are a no go for due to Windham Nat's and Mt. Snow Nat Champs/ the kid's numero uno d'day!

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
Why not do several MonkeyFests at the same time all organized by different folks? Have an East coast, west coast,mid west, central and as many as the Canadian Monkeys can muster, I would love to try and Organize a MF in Arkansas on the same day and we could simulcast party info, I expect I could draw Monkeys from AR,TX,LA,OK,MO,TN,MS,AL. and maybe even KS or Southern IL. I have some cool ideas for events and even have a connection with a bike shop and a beer sponsor....... the only thing I lack is cash reserves. I was thinking one day of trail riding and one day of bike Olympics..... who is interested?

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
The condo was nice, I didn't stay there but I visited. There is something to be said for the capacity and convenience of the lodge though. Having that flat track right next door and the lack of neighbors is kind of cool too.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
I have stayed in a really nice condo up there a couple times, its great for maybe up to 15ish people, but I dont see how thats an option for 30 plus people
Well, the ones we stayed in had 4-6 units together so, :lighten: that might be an option. After what the Lodge owner pulled on me this fall, I am not sure that I want to deal with him again.