Quantcast

Monkeyfest minus less than a week...

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
I'm out. :( To much on my race calender this year. Hopefully I'll get a chance to ride with some of you at other times throughout the season.

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
For any MA monkeys or anyone willing to drive to the Worcester area, I'm going to be offering up vanpool services again this year. Now that I have a van instead of the pickup I can carry passengers comfortably and I've got a utility trailer for the bikes etc. First come, first serve for space.

splat

Nam I am

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
"Water made it's own hole then went out onto Route 114 around and overtop of the bridge," Greer said. "It blew out over Belden Hill Road then onto Route 114. There was four feet of water on Route 114. Then, at one point there was two feet of water in front of the fire station."

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
So do we have a roster going yet? I don't see one. Based on replies to this thread though:

TreeSaw and Earl (always at the top of this list)
BadDNA (Mrs DNA?)
Doug
jbp
MBC and Mr MBC (staying at BnB)
Splat
Quo Fan and BigT (staying at BnB)
Echo
Woodsguy and Wife (staying at BnB)
BikeGeek
mudgirl

pigboy?
offsprung?
sandwich?
the teste?

Where are the frenchies?

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
I hope to attend this year. And if it works out may have a few extra bikes to bring for people to try if they so desire. We shall see on that last part, but that's what I'm hopin.

pigboy

in a galaxy far, far away
So do we have a roster going yet? I don't see one. Based on replies to this thread though:

..snip..

pigboy?
offsprung?
sandwich?
the teste?

Where are the frenchies?
i'm not sure yet. probably. current issues are: lack of money and time. on the other side of the equation: i'm crazy and want to come drink-n-ride with y'all

and for 2 points I'll answer the question: Frenchies are in Frenchistan!