Quantcast

Monkeyfest minus less than a week...

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I started packing. Hopefully I'll have room for my bike. :)

12 Pale Ale
12 Scratch #12 (IPA)
12 Nugget Nectar (Imperial Amber)
12 Hopback Amber
12 Dreamweaver Wheat
12 Dead Reckoning Porter
6 Scratch #8 (Spiced Tripel)
6 Scratch #11 (Bitter)
6 Troegenator Doublebock
6 Sunshine Pils

I love my job :D
IPA...tripel...dopplebock.....

Damn, it's going to be a mad bum rush on BikeGeek's car. :D

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Don't forget your rain gear. :rolleyes:

Friday: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 75. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Friday Night: A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

Saturday: A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 76. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Saturday Night: A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Sunday: A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 74. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
I started packing. Hopefully I'll have room for my bike. :)

12 Pale Ale
12 Scratch #12 (IPA)
12 Nugget Nectar (Imperial Amber)
12 Hopback Amber
12 Dreamweaver Wheat
12 Dead Reckoning Porter
6 Scratch #8 (Spiced Tripel)
6 Scratch #11 (Bitter)
6 Troegenator Doublebock
6 Sunshine Pils

I love my job :D
I've got mine ready to go...

1 5gal keg IIPA
1 5gal keg Doublebock
1 5gal keg + 1 growler Honey Wheat
1 5gal keg + 2 growlers Bourbon Porter
2 growlers Strong Porter (same as above, no bourbon)

Hey Bikegeek, I don't suppose you have a CO2 setup and picnic taps for 2 ball lock kegs we could use for the weekend do you?

woodsguy

gets infinity MPG
Mar 18, 2007
Sutton, MA

Friday: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 75. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Friday Night: A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

Saturday: A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 76. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Saturday Night: A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Sunday: A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 74. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
:( That sucks! I hope its not a washout! Since I don't drink what else would there be for me to do?! :)

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Holy hell, I've done some quick beer math here and I think I've gotten a buzz just looking at the sheer volume of beer......

Figure your standard 16 ounces per beer.

BadDNA:
4 mini kegs: 640 ounces per, 40 beers per, 160 beers total.
5 growlers: 128 ounces per, 8 beers per, 40 beers total.

BikeGeek: 96 beers packed.

That's 296 beers. Figuring 30 people at Monkeyfest, that's 9.87 beers per person. Round up to 10.

That's just what BadDNA and BikeGeek are bringing. Keep in mind most people will be bringing their own haul. I mean, who the hell wants to be the person to show up without beer and only mooch what's there? There are also the beers that will be consumed at the Pub Outback and/or Trout River Brewery.

I am giddy with anticipation. :cheers:

:dead:

berkshire_rider

Growler
Feb 5, 2003
The Blackstone Valley

Your forecast sucks.....

badcrumble

Chimp
Jun 18, 2008
wooooster, MA
I have made a big decision! Tomorrow I'm going to give up alcohol forever.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Can't wait to try the homebrews:cheers:

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
I have made a big decision! Tomorrow I'm going to give up alcohol forever.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Can't wait to try the homebrews:cheers:
I think the queue is already forming for the bourbon porter, everybody who tried the last batch has been asking me since to make it again. I tried some last night...I think this batch is even better than before.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
listen to IAB, he is the beer smart

A barley wine typically reaches an alcohol strength of 8 to 12% by volume and is brewed from specific gravities as high as 1.120. It is called a barley wine because it can be as strong as wine; but since it is made from grain rather than fruit, it is in fact a beer. In the United States, barley wines are required for this reason to be called "barley wine-style ales."

ps: TR doesnt open until 5pm, noob

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
From the KT website. Hope this changes soon. :(

THE BURKE MOUNTAIN TRAILS ARE CLOSED. WE HAVE RECEIVED LOTS OF RAIN RECENTLY AND THE TRAILS ON BURKE ARE VERY SUSCEPTIBLE TO NEGATIVE IMPACT. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Ok...here is the list of people I have attending. If you're on the list, then I am anticipating you there and you were averaged into the price. Right now we are looking at $50 per person for the weekend.

TreeSaw and Earl
Quo Fan and BigT
BadDNA
douglas
Johnbryanpeters
Splat
BikeGeek
mudgirl
Riding
Tenchiro
JRogers
pigboy
badcrumble
dave (w/douglas)
JenL & Luca
Woodsguy
deyv & Isa
Jerome (+1)

MBC and Mr MBC (staying at BnB) - in for food

berkshire_rider (staying @ B&B, joining us for rides)
Hey where's ECHO on that list?

pigboy

in a galaxy far, far away
From the KT website. Hope this changes soon. :(

THE BURKE MOUNTAIN TRAILS ARE CLOSED. WE HAVE RECEIVED LOTS OF RAIN RECENTLY AND THE TRAILS ON BURKE ARE VERY SUSCEPTIBLE TO NEGATIVE IMPACT. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.
so that's moose alley and the downhills? mostly I recall us riding the Darling Hill side of things. but my brain is full of tau proteins and amyloid plaques.