Quantcast

Monkeyfest v4.0 (2006)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
I know, I know, it's only January, but I was looking at pictures last night and started wondering if I'd be able to make it this year seeing as I now have a son to work into the planning equation. I guess the more time I have for planning, the better my chances are of being there.

So what's it going to be, same weekend as usual, 21-23 July?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
MMcG said:
I think he should host it!
It's the weekend before my wedding, why don't we just have it the weekend of my wedding, then everybody can come to my wedding.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Echo said:
That idea is so good it's scary :devil:
Yeah I would probably vote for "Best Wedding Ever" for my own wedding if that was to happen.

peter6061

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Kenmore, WA
Stosh,

Why don't you get married in Crested Butte,..... that seems about the right time frame for Fat Tire Bike Week out there...

I'd make that MonkeyFest

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
I can see it now... Stosh's wedding party in RM jerseys!!!
It would be my dream however... I wonder what all my family would say about all these people that were there and I only know them via the internet.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
peter6061 said:
Stosh,

Why don't you get married in Crested Butte,..... that seems about the right time frame for Fat Tire Bike Week out there...

I'd make that MonkeyFest
We've got stuff booked and paid for already. Although that does sound like a good idea.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
stosh said:
It would be my dream however... I wonder what all my family would say about all these people that were there and I only know them via the internet.
Just tell them sometimes those chatroom meetings last 3-4 hours.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
BikeGeek said:
I know, I know, it's only January, but I was looking at pictures last night and started wondering if I'd be able to make it this year seeing as I now have a son to work into the planning equation. I guess the more time I have for planning, the better my chances are of being there.

So what's it going to be, same weekend as usual, 21-23 July?

I'd have to miss a century I was planning on doing on the 23rd, but I'm in as long as its @ the NEK

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
BikeGeek said:
Seriously, it's got to be some kind of record.
Actually I have that effect. Notice I set it off with the second post of this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.