Quantcast

Monkey's Business Guide

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Consider this thread the Ridemonkey business guide. If you own your own business, please let us know services you offer, a link to your website, and what discount our members could expect to receive from you. See the format on post #2 for layout.

Please, no spammer postings here, and if you're not posting a business/offer, then please refrain from posting. I don't want to clutter this thread up with "Oh, that's a great deal!!" kind of posts.

Requirements:
You must be a member for a minimum of 60-days and/or have more than 50 posts to not be deleted. We want to support our active members. If you do not meet these criteria, PM me directly. Once you have added your short write-up, send me a PM with your post # and I will create a listed registry in the post.

I don't want to clutter this thread up with "Oh, that's a great deal!!" kind of posts, please.

Business Owner - Business:
The Joker's Wifey - Stationary, Wedding Invitation, and Business Brochure Design & Printing.

Dante - Singlespeed / Fixed gear bikes. 4130 Chromoly frames, front and rear dual pivot brakes, 42/16 gearing.

jimmydean - Distributor for misc diesel and motorcycle companies

jekyll991 - Butch's Autobody Specialties - Powder coating up to 6'x6'x4'

Dirtjumper999 - Simian Cycles: a bicycle company starting with 2 frames, a handful of components, t-shirts, and pads.

Last edited:

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
Singlespeed / Fixed gear bikes. 4130 Chromoly frames, front and rear dual pivot brakes, 42/16 gearing. Basically simple commuter/town/bar bikes. Currently $349 through end of April.

www.straycatbicycles.com

RM Deal: $50 discount for people who were RM members on 4/1/2011 or before. PM me for more information, logistics, questions, etc.

Last edited:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I am part owner of a "business". I get dealer cost from a majority of vendors in the Motorcycle and Diesel industries.

Some of the companies I work with are:
www.suicidedoors.com (air ride parts and other goodies)
Amsoil (all your lube needs)
http://www.peakdieselperformance.com (all sorts of performance diesel goodness)
http://www.goodmarkindustries.com (real steel body and patch panels, better than OE)

And a whole host of others. I'll get a more through list tonight, but PM me if you need some go fast type goodies.

RM deal is 20% over my cost or 20% or retail (whichever is the better deal for you) + applicable shipping.

I'm not into it to get rich, but its saved me quite a bit on my own projects. The price listed on the sites above are not MY price, but can give you an idea of what things cost.

Last edited:

jekyll991

Monkey
Nov 30, 2009
Belfry, KY
My father has started a powder coating business recently. No website yet though.

It's hard to say "10%" off or whatever because pricing is difficult since pieces vary so much, but we will offer some very nice rates if anyone on here wants something powder coated. We have a 6'x6'x4' oven so we can do some pretty big pieces.

Dirtjumper999

Turbo Monkey
Feb 13, 2005
Charlotte, NC
It's not quite off the ground yet, but I expect by the end of the year, I will have a fair bit of inventory that I can start advertising. So as a disclaimer, nothing is for sale for quite some time.

Simian Cycles: a bicycle company starting with 2 frames, a handful of components, t-shirts, and pads.

I have no idea what pricing will be, so no idea what the RM discount will be, but probably somewhere between 10-15% off retail.

I know its not a lot of info on the products, but basically: Strong-Light-Inexpensive~ Pick three.