Quantcast

Mono Sucks

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
So ive been sick since last week monday, but i didnt start feeling super crappy til saturday. I went to the doctor that morning and said that ive got very bad throat pain, and I'm a bit tired. She did a blood test and said ive got Mono and that I've got to sit on my ass to get better. I went back this morning and it appears the infection in my throat is gone, and she said it looks like ive almost back to normal after only a week. She did give me a vicodin prescription just incase my throat starts to hurt again, so right now im all :weee: :weee: :weee: vicodin are happy pills

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
BTW - stay away from the evil "V" unless you really need it, that stuff is very depressing after a day or two. Gives me the blues really bad.

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
loco said:
Stop whorin' around, Don.
Ya I know, Its probably not the best to be sharing bottles of vodka with sexy sluts in the winter when they all might have or have had mono reciently, however I was most likely drunk when I got the virue so I dont really hold myself accountable.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Yeah, my girlfriend also has mono. She has had it for like 3 months now. It’s pretty awful. Because of the mono she also got staff. She had a 102+ fever for 5 days in a row. Its pretty bad news. She is getting better though.

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
Total Heckler said:
Yeah, my girlfriend also has mono. She has had it for like 3 months now. It’s pretty awful. Because of the mono she also got staff. She had a 102+ fever for 5 days in a row. Its pretty bad news. She is getting better though.
That sucks, I have a friend who had it for over a month and it was pretty bad. I'm almost completely over it in one week so I'm not going to complain too much.