Quantcast

Monroe DJ's

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
Monroe DJ's : Rehab line is mtb friendly again. We hit them today and the folks that dig out there have been busy on the other lines. Rehab is not gapped like it used to be. Lots of fun! ;)

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
Lumberjack said:
Monroe DJ's : Rehab line is mtb friendly again. We hit them today and the folks that dig out there have been busy on the other lines. Rehab is not gapped like it used to be. Lots of fun! ;)
Rehab line? I like the name of it - I may have to hit that one once I'm all healed up.

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
PM me and I'll give you directions. Five you've got to be semi-healed up before you think about getting your tires off the ground again.

HippieKai

Pretty Boy....That's right, BOY!
Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
as soon as i get a brake from school i'll be there hittin it up with you guys. I miss the crew and going on UW rides too.
kai-

cowman

Monkey
Oct 17, 2004
Seattle, WA
Every line there is doable on a mountain bike, please don't tell everyone directions, after all we don't want it to be too crowded.

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
I've seen the main line and sandlot jumped on an mtb and that was by Levi. If you are doing those lines more power to you. Let us know when you hit the jumps up and we'll try and hook up. I need some new photos for the shop wall.

s dub

Chimp
Nov 9, 2004
kenmore
-Lumberjack... do you mean rehab is all tables now?

which line is sand lot?

has anyone here hit anything BESIDES rehab?

im up for a ride after i get my new frame.

are they still gonna get torn down?

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
Not all tables. The jumps will go away as the gravel pit moves that way, That is still a long way off. Levi and Mitzle will be out there Wednesday. Levi,his boss and S Weasle were out there late yesterday afternoon until they couldn't see any more.