Quantcast

Monster Park 2005 Videos

Hey monkeys, I am in the middle of a 3-4 month trip from alabama to alaska via the east coast and very soon WHISTLER. I hit snowshoe for monster park and shot a bunch of still photos and some video. The videos are more documentation than excellent camera work. Check out the videos and then check out the still photos . If you like any of the still photos you can buy prints off the site which will help me support the cost of gas as I live out of my 4 runner. The still photos can be cropped anyway you like when you purchase them through smugmug for a custom look. I will also be selling prints at locations along my trip so look for me at crankworx and such. I quit my job and paid off my credit card before I left on this endeavor, I think if I am going to go into debt it will be "living the life" and not working a ****ty job. My credit card will be feeling the brunt of the lift tickets and gas so any help is appreciated, enjoy the videos and looking at the photos and come back to the site often. I will have pics up on the web after everyday of practice and the comp in whistler also. thanks, boomer
If anybody is looking for someone to sleep on there couch or to ride with email me and we can hook up down the road. I'll be in B.C. for the month of august and half of september I hope!