Quantcast

monster/specialized vid from andorra...

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
I think that's the best angle of all the videos of the crash. :shocked: looks like he just got a little too far forward. That's some scary shiznit, it's one of my biggest fears when riding DH. It's amazing he didn't break anything. When he put his foot down that could easily have been a torn ligament in the knee.

Anyways, it was good to see him on the top step at Diablo, and I hope he'll give Peat a run for his money at the remaining World Cups, if only to add spice to the season...

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
I think that's the best angle of all the videos of the crash. :shocked: looks like he just got a little too far forward. That's some scary shiznit, it's one of my biggest fears when riding DH. It's amazing he didn't break anything. When he put his foot down that could easily have been a torn ligament in the knee.

Anyways, it was good to see him on the top step at Diablo, and I hope he'll give Peat a run for his money at the remaining World Cups, if only to add spice to the season...
I thought that he'd overcleared the landing, but in that video it looks like he's landing about the same as practice (or was that Brendan's run?) and just came off it crooked / front-heavy. Definitely a good shot of the crash...