Quantcast

Mont Sainte Anne (CAN) 2013 World Cup #4

trib

not worthy of a Rux.
Jun 22, 2009
I'm not sure where you're hearing these lies, but CG and Cipollini are racing in the Enduro Tandem category.

Please don't fill this thread with lies, it's a serious discussion about serious bike racing business

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
here's my top 5:

5) General Lee (jackalope seems to have the inside scoop)
4) Nico
3) Peaty
2) HB (strategically places go-go dancers to distract the UCI officials)
1) Palmer

trib

not worthy of a Rux.
Jun 22, 2009
I miss HB cut the course, it stopped this kind of silliness spilling out into good honest threads about bicycle racing.

maybe it was HB behind it all along and he shut it down specifically to get in training for MSA?

You heard it here first.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Gee and Rachel will be racing on a tandem in an effort to save time on competing separately.

Brendog will nose wheelie the course with the back end kicked out, securing a mid pack finish but at least 3 photos in the vital finals slideshow

gwin shall be running two rear wheels on a custom Demo Trike, one at each chainstay lengthg setting.

Charlie Sponsel will win, but then explode from sheer disgust from winning on non american soil.

Hart and Hill have been spotted doing an incoherent, mumbled rain dance to ensure a greasy track.

Peaty has regained his former pace thanks to Kathy Sessler dangling a bottle of stella in front of his bike.

Stevie Smith will miss his race run due to a scheduling conflict with his new 'poutine gives me power' advert.

Cam Cole, Matti Lehikoinen and Dan Atherton will be racing in their own class, racer with the quickest recovery time wins.

All the French Canadian being spoken will give Remi Thirion advantage, unfortunately his new Bos baguette fork won't be up to the standard he needs.

4x fans worldwide (all 12 of them) will say that the lack of 4x is a disgrace and complain about XCE, which leads me to my final point

Event cancelled due to Flyin Brian Lopes 55 blocking off the car park.
Then everyone's team trailers get stolen.

trib

not worthy of a Rux.
Jun 22, 2009
Now there's some actual coverage we can start being super cereal about racing.

Gee has all the momentum here, unless he has an off I can't imagine him not being top 3 at least.

Gwin knows he has to win on the worlds stage soon, MSA is probably as good a place as any.

Minnaar will do well on a track which seems like pedalling prowess will be paramount.

Other racers will be present and will fill out positions 4-80.

Mo(n)arch

Turbo Monkey
Dec 27, 2010
Italy/south Tyrol
Track looks a lot like meeehh.

Smith will make the canadians proud.

Bulldog will be on the podium if healthy due to big balls.

Brendog will actually ride the whole event on one wheel due to the smoothness of the track.

Sam Hill will be outside the top ten, because he will fall asleep during race run. Track's to boring.

Tons of balls will be smashed on the big step down.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Now there's some actual coverage we can start being super cereal about racing.

Gee has all the momentum here, unless he has an off I can't imagine him not being top 3 at least.

Gwin knows he has to win on the worlds stage soon, MSA is probably as good a place as any.

Minnaar will do well on a track which seems like pedalling prowess will be paramount.

Other racers will be present and will fill out positions 4-80.
I agree with most of this. But I think it's precisely because Gwin "has to win" that he might not. Winning Nats will help but dude's got issues this year.

FarkinRyan

Monkey
Dec 15, 2003
Pemberton, BC
I agree with most of this. But I think it's precisely because Gwin "has to win" that he might not. Winning Nats will help but dude's got issues this year.
I'm sure that the confidence boost that comes from lighting up a bunch of kids and never-will-be's is the missing ingredient to Gwin getting back on the top step. ;)

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
Random observation after watching the Claudio roll down (fvcking great btw) - every one of the tracks so far have been absolutely radical, and I'm quite sure I couldn't ride shamefully long sections of each one, much less at near the pace these guys are going. And that there have been relatively few bad off's/injuries this year, if further testament to how good these guys & gals are.

Can't wait until Sunday!

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Why do people (especially in murika™) call eating shlt an 'off'.

that sounds like a euphemism for whackin it. I totally just snuck out back and had an off bro, huh huh. I just offed, derp derp.

crash
slam
fck up

These are all perfectly superior substitutes. The pinky flingin tea drinkers in rot mouth land sound fine saying it because everything else you say already sounds funny. But you freedom patriots have no excuse. Parkin brothers dirt tv edits are rad to watch. You don't need to talk like everyone in them though.

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
I'm pulling for a comeback from one of two people: Gwin or Peaty. Either way I want to see on of them win by 6-7+ seconds.

shirk007

Monkey
Apr 14, 2009
Pulling for Smith to get a win on Canadian soil. Would be a big one in Quebec being right in Devinci's backyard.