Quantcast

Mont-Sainte-Frenchie 2022

trib

not worthy of a Rux.
Jun 22, 2009
He only needs to finish 11th to wrap the season up. Seems there’s not that much pressure on him…

toodles

ridiculously corgi proportioned
Aug 24, 2004
Australia
Amaury seems to be unaffected by pressure. He seems uberconfident tbh. He planned to win it all as Gary has said. He knows he has the speed. The only times he did bad this year is when he crashed before the race or had some other issues. Healthy, non crashed Amaury wins this 9/10 times
The dude is gonna get re-named the dream crusher. He's stopped two debut winners this year. If he could time travel Peaty's World Champs win would be gone for sure. He's just there to steal the glimmer of hope from people.

Joking aside, he's an alien. You'd be nuts to bet against him anywhere. *checks PB fantasy team* oh wait.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
The dude is gonna get re-named the dream crusher. He's stopped two debut winners this year. If he could time travel Peaty's World Champs win would be gone for sure. He's just there to steal the glimmer of hope from people.

Joking aside, he's an alien. You'd be nuts to bet against him anywhere. *checks PB fantasy team* oh wait.
He's the only part of my fantasy team I was unable to jinx into crashing.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Well that sucks. She's been a monster this season and has been my wife's favourite rider with Rachel not racing.

Time to edit the fantasy team, much swapping to get enough cash but going Vali on the ladies side, Amaury and Finn on the mens.

Last edited:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Given she's a protected rider and there's not a huge womens field, can she push her bike through the gate to qualify, then on Saturday spend an hour rolling her bike down the mountain and pick up a few points?

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
Supposedly Vergier had a big ejection too...things are setting up for Bern to be in the hot seat and Amaury to be up by 4 secs, stop right before the finish line, make eye contact with Kerr, the roll across with 0.2 secs to spare.

But damn, this track is taking names. Seems like Minnaar will be on the podium again and probably another W for AP.

Hope everyone else avoids a big injury.

vivisectxi

Monkey
Jan 14, 2021
yeast van
With Cami losing grasp of a near sure thing overall, it wouldnt surprise me if max is having a sit down with ap to discuss strategy. Ie, easing off the gas a bit to ensure points. The stars are aligning for a Finn Winn, but doing so on home soil would be a bit too good to be true, hey? Crossing all crossible digits.

I will prognosticate that at least one podium is surmounted by a Canadian this weekend, however. Not much of a reach...

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Completely forgot about the fantasy league after the first round then Pinkbike banned me for a month so I couldn't alter my team even if I wanted to. Still has Marine as my top gal. When's the deadline to shuffle riders?

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Completely forgot about the fantasy league after the first round then Pinkbike banned me for a month so I couldn't alter my team even if I wanted to. Still has Marine as my top gal. When's the deadline to shuffle riders?
What were you banned for?

aaronjb

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2010
Misgendering..

Apparently its a crime to post someone's name as printed in their race results after they've changed gender.
17angq9x9gx81.jpg

The world is moving on, old man. If calling someone other than what they'd be known as is your hill to die on, you've been eating too much lithium from those e-bike batteries.