Quantcast

Mont Ste Anne World Cup - now live!

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Figured I would start this thread now, leaving in 2 days. Have some reports of the course in now I will get online later. I'll be posting daily updates, photos galleries and videos to Transcend starting Wednesday.

The schedule is a little odd this year, DH Sunday, but then 4x at 7-8pm Sunday night? It is followed by a huge all night outdoor rave as it is a massive holiday Monday in Quebec.

Who else is heading up to watch?

General Lee

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2003
The 802
Dave and I will be there along with Alex and the rest of the Decline Team America slow pros.

i know justin (lucent productions) is staying with me and i think he is planning some daily video/photo updates a well. he's there at the request of iron horse, but i'm sure he'll get some shots of other people since Hill only takes like 2 runs a day.

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
and i dirt jump comp, i will be taking part in it as long as
they don't make my balls shrink. prize purse might change
that though!

1 1500 $
2 1000 $
3 800 $
4 600 $
5 400 $
6 200 $
7 100 $
8 100 $

Salty4X

Monkey
Jun 17, 2006
Flying in Wednesday, can't fvckin wait. Decline Delinquents unite my brethren. I pull you in seven days.

Pip3r

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2001
Foxboro MA
ill be up there helping out at the e13 pit, doing some DH training and I am pondering trying to get in on the dirt jump comp. but i just want to ride not compete.

Fonzie18

Turbo Monkey
I'm chillin in SLC right now, recovering from a nasty weekend at Deer Valley. Flight leaves tomorrow and I will be in MSA by Wed. after some sightseeing in the northeast. Our rental van is gona be packed to all hell as Mikey Haderer and Kieran benett will be traveling with my brother and I .

As I type, my teamate Hank Cadle is driving across the country on his way to MSA as well.

OH yeah, watch out for us on the course 'cuz we will be flossin some fresh jerseys thanks to DECLINE.

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
Argh
Why does an old, bald, has been yearn for the days of driving cross country?
Have fun you all-will be keeping posted to all the hobbyists, since the pro media can not get it together.

davetrump

Turbo Monkey
Jul 29, 2003
I'm chillin in SLC right now, recovering from a nasty weekend at Deer Valley. Flight leaves tomorrow and I will be in MSA by Wed. after some sightseeing in the northeast. Our rental van is gona be packed to all hell as Mikey Haderer and Kieran benett will be traveling with my brother and I .

As I type, my teamate Hank Cadle is driving across the country on his way to MSA as well.

OH yeah, watch out for us on the course 'cuz we will be flossin some fresh jerseys thanks to DECLINE.

where in the north east are you sightseeing? you said you are flying into burlington VT, correct

glad you were able to pull of getting a van

dhkid

Turbo Monkey
Mar 10, 2005
Malaysia
as mtb riders, we know that feeling all too well.. :biggrin:

2k as in 2000miles to drive? :shocked: have a safe trip man...

Salty4X

Monkey
Jun 17, 2006
I'm chillin in SLC right now, recovering from a nasty weekend at Deer Valley.
Are you all in one piece bro? How did you end up at DV? Ill see you guys up there wed evening.

Alex, good luck with that across country trek. See you and Tony soon.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
cedric is not racing the next two world cups, he has got an infected leg from a cut in champery.
Everyone who got medical attention at the last 2 world cups ended up getting infections or having to have it re-done. Man, the medecine isn' t up to par in some parts of the world, that's for sure.

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
Everyone who got medical attention at the last 2 world cups ended up getting infections or having to have it re-done. Man, the medecine isn' t up to par in some parts of the world, that's for sure.
WTF?

Did they give injured riders topical anti-biotics (like Bacitracin or Neosporin), or just wash out the wounds with used bottles of Evian? :think:

Cedric missing 2 WC's because of negligent medical attention on the mountain (I'm assuming it was here, not in a hospital -as in walking wounded that didn't need a hospital stay-) sucks.

Fraser - you bringing the 224 to do some runs?

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
Interesting to read the cedric news here after I 'had a dream' that I saw Moores new Docudrama SICKO and how GREAT free medicine around the world is.

General Lee

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2003
The 802
yeah, no one in America hospitals ever gets an infection ofter being treated. . . and no one ever dies on the floor of the ER while being ignored by the hospital staff:plthumbsdown:

JohnnyBoyDH

Monkey
Aug 6, 2003
Burlington, Ontario, Canada
La Chouette isn't the same without Cedric...I still remember him as a young junior Sunn/Chippie ripper stripping /dancing on top of the pop machine outside of there..haha

I might try and sneak out there...very pregnant wife might have other ideas though :disgust1: Hey do they still have Pizza Royal there?

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Our good friend died from a staf infection at Snowshoe years back. Good kid too. The crew at the event did an excellent job of cleaning it up....but it took over.

Sometimes there are things stronger than medicine. It's unfortunate.

Gunner

Monkey
May 6, 2003
Framingham, MA
i know justin (lucent productions) is staying with me and i think he is planning some daily video/photo updates a well. he's there at the request of iron horse, but i'm sure he'll get some shots of other people since Hill only takes like 2 runs a day.
Oh yes. I'll be there and I can't wait. Frasier, where's the schedule posted? I'm too lazy to try and find it.

hellonasty

Monkey
Mar 8, 2005
MSA
It is called ''Le Chouette Bar'' and yes the Pizza Royale still exist with its all-you-can-eat buffet!!!!

The track is bone dry, almost slippery dry, forecast predict some small showers tonight, but rest of the week hot & dry...
Should be a very fun weekend as usual!!!