6 RENNIE Nathan AUS 4:34.70
7 LEOV Justin NZL 4:37.26
8 BEAUMONT Marc GBR 4:38.07
9 PASCAL Mickael FRA 4:39.29
10 HANNAH Michael AUS 4:39.46

DHperu

Monkey
Apr 14, 2005
whats the deal with doping in DH...i figure sam should be getting a visit from the UCI hahaha this guy is insane

rosenamedpoop

Turbo Monkey
Feb 27, 2004
just Santa Cruz...
This from UCI's website:

"In a bold move to establish parity between top level competitors, officials have decided that effective immediately all riders between the ages of 21 and 23 born in southern hemisphere must win by a margin greater than 5 complete seconds for said win to count for points..."

klunky

Turbo Monkey
Oct 17, 2003
Scotland
This from UCI's website:

"In a bold move to establish parity between top level competitors, officials have decided that effective immediately all riders between the ages of 21 and 23 born in southern hemisphere must win by a margin greater than 5 complete seconds for said win to count for points..."
Fortunatly this rule is unlikely to affect Hill.

biker3

Turbo Monkey
I'd settle for the live feed from the event to be broadcast over the internet, like it was for Worlds 2 years ago. Best $5 I've spent, and would be willing to pay it again for sure...
no joke, i don't get what all these "coverage" problem, bitching wahtever you wanna call it. That coverage was great, almost every section shown and you could feel the suspense even over the sub-par broadcast. If anything the sport has more funding than two years ago so hopefully something special might be in store for worlds.

On a side note: I truly think Sam is the second coming, he appears to be completally on a different level and when he wants it, there is absolutaly nothing the rest of the field can do. That's gotta hit team g-cross and the syndicate right in the gut. I think Peaty is just too old these days, barring catastophe, Sam Hill will win the world cup and the world champs for a second consecutive year.

BTW who is the highest paid DHer around right now? It's odd how most other sports show contracts publicly but I've never seen them in MTB, maybe due to the swankly funded media coverage.

Demomonkey

Monkey
Apr 27, 2005
Auckland New Zealand
no joke, i don't get what all these "coverage" problem, bitching wahtever you wanna call it. That coverage was great, almost every section shown and you could feel the suspense even over the sub-par broadcast. If anything the sport has more funding than two years ago so hopefully something special might be in store for worlds.

On a side note: I truly think Sam is the second coming, he appears to be completally on a different level and when he wants it, there is absolutaly nothing the rest of the field can do. That's gotta hit team g-cross and the syndicate right in the gut. I think Peaty is just too old these days, barring catastophe, Sam Hill will win the world cup and the world champs for a second consecutive year.

BTW who is the highest paid DHer around right now? It's odd how most other sports show contracts publicly but I've never seen them in MTB, maybe due to the swankly funded media coverage.
If Honda launch the G-Cross for public consumption, how much do you think they would pay Sam to move over from IH? If they go big, they GO BIG in a really big way and we could see some major cash change hands. Question is, single pivot or DW, which is faster? :poster_oops: