Quantcast

###Montag GMT###

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin peeps!

Not much to report from the weekend, managed to stay pretty productive and check a few things off the to do list. Concert tonight, I predict tiredness tomorrow.

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
Morning , I finally pulled the trigger on a tacoma truck yesterday and swapped a pair of elixir brakes for an old xt set I had laying around . Hey avid did you get the memo ? Your brakes suck ! I'm off as well and going to hike the preserve in a little bit .have a good one monkeys !

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Morning , I finally pulled the trigger on a tacoma truck yesterday and swapped a pair of elixir brakes for an old xt set I had laying around . Hey avid did you get the memo ? Your brakes suck ! I'm off as well and going to hike the preserve in a little bit .have a good one monkeys !
:thumb:. Details on the Tacoma?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Had a good weekend with the little monkey, played with toys, hung out, had a good time. Scored tickets to Fitz & the Tantrums as well as tickets to Phantogram for December to Remember. Going to be awesome....

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Wife and kid departed for Seattle today, and won't be back until Sunday. Shared Skittles is gradually convincing me that the Alpine Loop will be impassable this upcoming weekend due to snow.

Poor me.

On the upside, due to the wife-bot getting cold feet about the minivan idea, I may have the Land Cruiser for some more years yet, in which case I'll give it a go next summer.

:thumb:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I also shot some nice photos of Mariko and her cousins yesterday, if I do say so myself, but can't process them at the moment since the Mac side of my Hackintosh, along with its Lightroom installation, died a few weeks ago.

I think I'll have to pony up for a new Windows-side Lightroom license. No idea where old installation stuff went.