Quantcast

Monte Sano Alabama Fat Tire Festival

If you have no plans on Oct. 14th and 15th. Please join Huntsville for the first Monte Sano Mountain Bike Festival. We have all Types of Trails from smooth and fast switchbacks to major drop with plenty of roots and rocks. This festival will be sponcered by Huntsvilles Sorba chapter and local bike shops.

Between monte sano and landtrust there are 30 miles of single track. They are planing on a Hash ride. I look forward to being drunk on the trail....:cheers:....he he Hope to see you there.

For more information please visit http://www.sorbahuntsville.org/mambo/index.php?option=com_events&task=view_detail&agid=4&year=2006&month=10&day=15&Itemid=106

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
any DH rides? i raced XC at the Helen, GA fat tire fest on my Demo 8(just to say "i did it", but i'll never try that again ;) )these type of events are pretty fun but very XC specific, would be nice if they'd step up to the times and offer some alternatives to straight XC.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
i know we have some killer DH. I think this is the first FTF ever in monte sano...you wouldn't be disappointed i'm sure....I'm personnaly looking forward to the "hash" ride. I've been drunk once on the family trail (what a blast) and almost got personnal with a few trees:bonk: :biggrin: .
Psssssssssttt...
You are talking to a cop.