Quantcast

Montesano Anyone?

Huckermatt

Chimp
Sep 14, 2003
South Lake, WA
I am going out to Monte on Sat. with some of the guys from speedmetal. We are going to ride and do some trailwork also.

We will be meeting at the top foods in Olympia at 9:30am, so we should be at the top of Monte around 10:30. I will have my truck there to shuttle, all you need to bring is a shovel, hammer, rake or other digging device. Maybe brown bag a lunch as Monte is pretty far out depending on how long you stay.

Let's go ride and build, have fun and hang out with other peeps!

huckerAJ

Monkey
Aug 8, 2002
busy bump you little bitches.......
I must work so I will not be able to enjoy the festivities....
You guys should BBQ????????

Huckermatt

Chimp
Sep 14, 2003
South Lake, WA
Originally posted by buildyourown
HHHmmmmm, BBQ, eeyyy.

Who's bringing the webber, or do I have to schelp mine up there?
I have a small gas grill, can hold maybe 4 burgers or 8 hot dogs, I will bring it with me. I will also bring some beers for those who enjoy a cold one after riding and during digging. I would say there are about 8-10 people going right now?

WSUDirtrider

Chimp
Aug 26, 2003
Montesano
Hey, I'll be there. but riding depends on getting my new frame built up by then. I need a rear wheel still. Actually I just got back from bellingham after picking up an azonic eliminator from Dave. Thanks for the great deal! anyways, since I live only 15 mintues from the dh courses I'll be there...
Jake

Originally posted by Huckermatt
I have a small gas grill, can hold maybe 4 burgers or 8 hot dogs, I will bring it with me. I will also bring some beers for those who enjoy a cold one after riding and during digging. I would say there are about 8-10 people going right now?
Matt-

Can I hitch a ride w/ ya?