Quantcast

Monty Python's "Spamalot"

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
This might be the only reason I can think of to consider visiting NYC for...

Spamalot - Musical
Telling the legendary tale of King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table, and their quest for the Holy Grail, Monty Python's Spamalot features a chorus line of dancing divas and knights, flatulent Frenchmen, killer rabbits and one legless knight who create unforgettable musical production numbers that Python-alum/book writer Eric Idle promises will be "as good as or quite likely better than any other show with killer rabbits and a legless knight opening on Broadway this season."

Linky: http://www.montypythonsspamalot.com/

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
N8 said:
Never and I hope I never have to go there either.
Why? So you have never been there. Don't have any idea what it is really like. Yet you have concluded that you wouldn't like it based on nothing, and will never go there based on the fact that you won't like it there based on nothing. I am sure they will miss you :rolleyes: It is a amazing place that I feel is a must destination. Once in your life you have to experience NYC IMO. Your just being closed minded and silly.....jdcamb

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Thats the only reason you would want to visit NYC? You are so dumb!!!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
N8 said:
Nah... but I will stay out of NYC. I have been to Washington DC and I fugured it was about like that only worse.
Ya know I did have some respect for you but now I have very little. Being close minded is not a good way to go thru life.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
N8 said:
Nah... but I will stay out of NYC. I have been to Washington DC and I fugured it was about like that only worse.
Uh, no.

You fugured (?) wrong.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
N8 is maybe afraid of Hillary?

:) :blah:

But DC is ok, because he went to the White House and sacrificed a newborn on the front lawn for his master Cheney...

wooglin

Monkey
Apr 4, 2002
SC
I'm with N8. I've got nothing against NYC, but I have absolutely no desire to go there either.

MudGrrl

AAAAH! Monkeys stole my math!
Mar 4, 2004
Boston....outside of it....
I think the experience of NYC is something else.

I used to think it was awesome when I was younger.

There was always something to do.

One of the last times I went there, we came out of a tunnel, and I couldn't see any green in any direction. That's when it clicked.

It's one big, chugging, industrial machine..... with really good food and shows and interesting people.

If you ever have the chance, I would suggest going.

And N8.. I live in DC, and have lived in NY.... NY is different to the hundredth power. It's crazy.

Phresh

Chimp
Feb 24, 2005
Rochester Hills, MI
Being from Boston, I'm no fan of NY (the city or the Yankees), but everyone should go at least once in their lifetime. There is nothing like it anywhere. People don't like it because it's an intimidating place.

Here's a really cool reason to go to NY.

http://www.bikenewyork.org/BNY-TOUR.htm

I did this ride in 2002 with 30,000 other cyclists. Easily the best experience I've ever had on a bike.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Nothing says "Redneck" like a unsubstatiated fear/disdain of NYC. I can see if you went there and experienced the place and didn't like it. But to never have gone and seen the place for yourself....

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
jdcamb said:
Nothing says "Redneck" like a unsubstatiated fear/disdain of NYC. I can see if you went there and experienced the place and didn't like it. But to never have gone and seen the place for yourself....

I no desire to go to Mississippi either...

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
MudGrrl said:
I'll be there with about 5 other people this year.

Not a hard ride, but very interesting.
wow, may 1st... thats coming up. If I'm around maybe I'll head down!!!

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
N8 said:
Actually yes... I have the 'honor' of spending some time at the Naval Construction Battalion Center Gulfport/Biloxi.

:dead:
And so did I. Keesler too. So you didn't get out and go down to Beach Blvd. and visit some of the nightspots :sneaky: Lots of pretty women down there with not much to say.......

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
jdcamb said:
And so did I. Keesler too. So you didn't get out and go down to Beach Blvd. and visit some of the nightspots :sneaky: Lots of pretty women down there with not much to say.......

I was totally jaded by the time I got there.. having been stationed at NCBC Pt. Hueneme, CA and having come off a deployment to the PI and Guam.