Quantcast

Moody people... wtf

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
Man, everyone I have seen in the past few days has just been in a gloomy and/or bad mood. Is it in the air or the water or something? Maybe everyone had a stressfull thksgiving? WTF?

Does anyone else have a similar observation? Just curious.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
People don't seem any different to me, but this time of year always puts me in a funk. I don't enjoy the holidays, and the lack of daylight puts a damper on most outdoor plans.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
jacksonpt said:
People don't seem any different to me, but this time of year always puts me in a funk. I don't enjoy the holidays, and the lack of daylight puts a damper on most outdoor plans.
:stupid:

I don't mind the holidays, but this is when winter depression starts to set in... I hate it getting dark so early.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
loco said:
You sure you didn't mean "mods"???
loco i think you win the funniest post ever award. i seriously almost choked on a piece of bacon when i read that

J

JRB

Echo said:
Dude that's gross.
By mods, I meant "moderator". I did not mean the nip/tuck mod you had that has apparently made you so happy. :D

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
binary visions said:
I don't mind the holidays, but this is when winter depression starts to set in... I hate it getting dark so early.
It's just so fun going to work in the dark and going home in the same with no opportunity for an after work ride. Snow is the only good thing about winter, and only since I moved to where it is actually white. There's nothing worse than dirty, slushy, traffic-augmenting, trash-infested city snows. YEEAACCHH!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
llkoolkeg said:
It's just so fun going to work in the dark and going home in the same with no opportunity for an after work ride. Snow is the only good thing about winter, and only since I moved to where it is actually white. There's nothing worse than dirty, slushy, traffic-augmenting, trash-infested city snows. YEEAACCHH!
Even the snow is wearing its welcome thin with me..