Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Man!, you are so screwed!

Votes: 9 17.0%

• Total voters

Del

Monkey
Feb 20, 2004
Alexandria, VA
Honestly it's a very tough call. You've got your friends, who will rag on you and call you names but will be quick to forget and then you've got your wife. She'll never forget. You will hear about the time you went dirtjumping with your friends 25 years from now during an argument. But then again, you could be missing an awesome time with the guys! Oh man, I do not envy you!

Del

Monkey
Feb 20, 2004
Alexandria, VA
Is this your wife and kids you are ditching or just your wife? If you have to ditch your kids to ride, I think you might want to rethink fatherhood.

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
Is this your wife and kids you are ditching or just your wife? If you have to ditch your kids to ride, I think you might want to rethink fatherhood.
My wife and only child, born when I was 38, and still too young to take with me. Honestly, If we had a good baby sitter my wife and I would go...And you have no idea of what I've had to give up for my family or go through in the last year since my accident.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
tomorrow:

Should I do Dh'ing at sunrise and tick off my wife
-or-
do the family thing and tick off my buddy who wants to ride ?
:D Why not do both? Wake up extra early and go for a pre-dawn stag ride on the trails with a nightlight...

-then-

...go fishing stag as soon as the sun starts to rise, getting in some hot topwater action...

-then-

...go to a T.T. Bar stag and come home late reeking of expensive swill and cheap perfume.