Quantcast

Moran State Park

classicBlur

Chimp
Sep 15, 2005
On the Burke Gilman
Moran State Park was wonderful this weekend. The trails were in fantastic shape. 21 miles with no road climbing involved. I think there is probably another 20 miles to be had too. I suggest riding out but with the price of gas and ferries, carpooling is definately the way to go. Maybe even riding the bikes onto the ferry wothout the cars. Ferry was $51.80 Car, driver and passenger!

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
classicBlur said:
Moran State Park was wonderful this weekend. The trails were in fantastic shape. 21 miles with no road climbing involved. I think there is probably another 20 miles to be had too. I suggest riding out but with the price of gas and ferries, carpooling is definately the way to go. Maybe even riding the bikes onto the ferry wothout the cars. Ferry was $51.80 Car, driver and passenger!
Holy crap man that's alotta duckets!
i hope someday they name a state park after me and call it Moron State Park. :)
Welcome to the monkey Blur. :)

classicBlur

Chimp
Sep 15, 2005
On the Burke Gilman
Moran is a "once a year" trip for me. Just keeps getting more and more expensive but the riding is such a blast.
Stopped by Wildlife Cycles on Orcas too and they have a nice little shop there and could easily fix any thing one needed.