More Beacon Photos

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Five said:
Here's a few more from the photo gallery

The Speedy Beavers in action...well, at least 3 of them

Cool. I love our new Jerseys. Thanks for the pictures! :)

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
Your welcome - you two were easy to spot. I don't think anyone else wore green.

I got some request for some higher quality shots, if anyone is interested in getting a photo - PM me your email address and the photo you want. I'll email them to you, but be forewarned the files are big (around 3mb) so if you're using dial-up it may take awhile. Oh, cost is free.

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
Nice shots! Those turned out really nice. Cory has been bragging about how he loved using your camera at Sea Otter. He probably was taking pictures of under age girls down there the whole time though! :nope:

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
holliswood said:
Nice shots! Those turned out really nice. Cory has been bragging about how he loved using your camera at Sea Otter. He probably was taking pictures of under age girls down there the whole time though! :nope:
You know, when I downloaded all the photos from Sea Otter - there were a lot of butt shots...thank goodness they were all female

PM sent w/ podium photo - let me know if you need a better copy or any other photos.

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Five said:
You know, when I downloaded all the photos from Sea Otter - there were a lot of butt shots...thank goodness they were all female

PM sent w/ podium photo - let me know if you need a better copy or any other photos.
Did you happen to get any podium shots of the girls?? We didn't bring our camera... :mumble:

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
MUTOLI said:
Did you happen to get any podium shots of the girls?? We didn't bring our camera... :mumble:
Sorry I didn't. My podium shots were pretty limited. Carolyn's husband Paul had his digi at podium - maybe he got some.