Quantcast

more crap pics

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
shot with a super crappy digital, some heads were cut off, so what.....

ben, air

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
at least one of ya was wearin a helmet. sorry kinda sour this mornin. good ridin more than i could do ill tell ya that much.

pnj

Aug 14, 2002
seattle
actually, curtis was wearing a helmet as well. you couldn't tell?:D

pnj

Aug 14, 2002
seattle
Originally posted by schaefdog
This spot looks fun. Where is it?
all those pictures were taken in my friends barn in Tenino.

it's pretty cool. small, so too many people at the same time can suck. the whole place is deck or transition. no place to hang out or be out of the way really.

schaefdog

Monkey
Nov 15, 2001
Marysville WA
Originally posted by pnj
all those pictures were taken in my friends barn in Tenino.

it's pretty cool. small, so too many people at the same time can suck. the whole place is deck or transition. no place to hang out or be out of the way really.

much like ze barn i would assume? Is all the tranny really nice? good places to air out without smacking my head on that ceiling? lol

pnj

Aug 14, 2002
seattle
Originally posted by schaefdog
much like ze barn i would assume? Is all the tranny really nice? good places to air out without smacking my head on that ceiling? lol
I've seen about six maybe seven foot airs out of the main mini. you don't have to worry about the ceiling, it's the beams that might get in the way though.

this picture gives you an idea of the beams you have to deal with. this is out of a six foot ramp. Travis Lyons.

*edit. yea, look at the first pic, gives a better idea of what I mean.

schaefdog

Monkey
Nov 15, 2001
Marysville WA
aaahaha, travis is too dang good for his own good. That mini looks really really fun. Maybe someday I will have to make the trek down there.

greenreese

Monkey
Nov 11, 2003
nice.

You should climb up onto some of those beams and take some pics. That would be pretty sweet.